Morbius Sony announces a Morbius movie in development!

Isn't that what they said about Venom? It was about as edgy as a bowl of oatmeal.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Red Sparrow’ Scribe Justin Haythe Contributed To ‘Morbius’ Script For Sony

Exclusive: Jared Leto’s ‘Morbius’ movie now has three writers. The GWW has learned that ‘Red Sparrow’ scribe Justin Haythe has worked on the script for the Living Vampire’s solo movie. Burk Sharpless and Matt Sazama were originally tapped to write the script and they are still credited as writers. The size of Haythe’s work is currently unknown, but he has already completed work on the feature.

Haythe previously wrote ‘A Cure For Wellness’ and ‘The Lone Ranger.’ He was also an executive producer on last year’s Oscar-winning Queen biopic ‘Bohemian Rhapsody.’

‘Morbius’ stars Jared Leto, Matt Smith, and Adria Arjona. Daniel Espinosa is directing the pic with filming currently underway in London. It will hit theaters on July 31st, 2020.

The only thing I care about is Morbius having his costume. High red collar and blue suit. Other than that I'm not bothered.

Morbius-featured.jpeg

Hasbro-Marvel-Legends-Promo-SDCC-2015-Morbius-1.jpg

Avi Arad: From ‘Blade’ To ‘Morbius,’ Three Decades Of Mining Marvel

The past and present are less interesting to Arad than the future — although history has a tendency to repeat itself in some ways. He is busy now, for instance, ramping up Morbius, the Sony film that will star Jared Leto as Dr. Michael Morbius, the “living vampire” introduced in October 1970 in the pages of Amazing Spider-Man. The character is a horror-based property with no live-action screen history and zero name recognition with mainstream audiences — which makes him a lot like Blade in the 1990s.

“Wait until you see the way he looks, what we have done with this character, you will love it,” Arad said. “There are so many other great characters on the way, too. You will see. We’re just getting started.”

A hunter and a baker! Is there nothing Kraven can't do?! :o

I love the "definitely from the 2013 run" and shows two different outfits. It's like the comics you guys! lol

I love the sophisticated Edgelord effect that the costume and first look give off. Leto in a rain coat. Extremely method and diligent and dedicated. Simply stunned that he grew some facial hair and has a hood over his head in the rain.

I can’t wait for the incredible gliding effects that use the latest wire work technology to make him glide up and down.

Truly stunning.. Jared Leto Hunka Hunka Morrrrbius. This is his full true name

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"