Venom Sony Revives 'Venom' Solo Movie - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say BP for sure, they're not going to miss out on that massive audience.

This movie is going to be in the MCU, I can feel it in my bones.

If this really is part of the MCU and they've kept it this well under-wraps, that would be amazing!

If this really is part of the MCU and they've kept it this well under-wraps, that would be amazing!

The only reason that would make sense to keep it under wraps is the symbiote appearing in Infinity War. But at the same time, keeping it a secret I think has hurt the film's image to this point if that is what they're doing. Double edged sword.

The only reason that would make sense to keep it under wraps is the symbiote appearing in Infinity War. But at the same time, keeping it a secret I think has hurt the film's image to this point if that is what they're doing. Double edged sword.
I honestly think the symbiote is infinity war. I mean it doesn't seem like the iron spider suit will be enough. As we can see spidey gets his ass kicked in it so it may break. This is just my opnion though. I think the symbiote will be in Infinity war.

Most of Infinity War looks like it's happening on Earth other than the Asgardian ark stuff and the Guardians stuff. Also, why would they be in San Francisco? Not buying the symbiote gets introduced in there.

No. Infinity war takes place in space to. When spidey gets slammed by thanos it takes place in space. Also who said anything about San Francisco?

I honestly think the symbiote is infinity war. I mean it doesn't seem like the iron spider suit will be enough. As we can see spidey gets his ass kicked in it so it may break. This is just my opnion though. I think the symbiote will be in Infinity war.

I want to believe the Symbiote, has however brief a role, in IW...but there's nothing suggest that...not even an actor letting it slip that something interesting will happen to Spidey while in Space. I'm not holding my breath; but, would love to be royally surprised a few months from now.

Last edited:
Even if the symbiote was in Infinty War it would just mean there's a huge plot missing from explaining how it got to be Venom. Of course, I haven't seen Venom yet so I could be wrong. lol

ant-man is based in san francisco, so that could be some fodder for the tin foil theory.

Hmm. I love the optimism but I don't think Marvel would risk a connection with something they aren't producing or haven't seen.

No. Infinity war takes place in space to. When spidey gets slammed by thanos it takes place in space. Also who said anything about San Francisco?

Venom takes place in San Francisco, so that makes it harder for Peter and Eddie to coincidentally run into each other.

I just have a feeling Venom is going to skip the origin entirely considering the fact that his origin is Spidey based.

Hank Azaria had the best Venom voice. Hopefully, Hardy will be Bane-like. Deep. Gutteral. Imposing.

Venom takes place in San Francisco, so that makes it harder for Peter and Eddie to coincidentally run into each other.

Yes, but I don't think Venom will be a flash forward of sorts with Brock already having it. Which would also avoid contradicting anything they do in Infinity War.

I'm not sure Peter is gonna be involved in Venom's origin at all if Eddie is a San Franciscan.

I'm not sure Peter is gonna be involved in Venom's origin at all if Eddie is a San Franciscan.

If it's a flash forward, Eddie could have moved there following whatever conflict he had with Spider-Man. Just like Lethal Protector.

What ever came about the rumors of Holland's set sighting?

There is no way Sony will confirm or deny Holland being in the movie. IF they do, we would only find out at Comic Con.

Unless Holland blurts out something like he’s done before.

Unless Holland blurts out something like he’s done before.

I think if the Holland & Cumberbatch interview showed us anything, Holland will never be allowed to answer hard questions again :oldrazz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"