Venom Sony Revives 'Venom' Solo Movie - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was SO disappointed when Superman didn’t have his black suit in Justice League. spider-Man getting his black suit in Infinity War would totally make up for it and be the best surprise. Marvel would be smart to keep that a big secret and blow EVERYONE’s minds in the theater. The post credits scene would show the symbiote coming to earth, effectively setting up MCU Venom.

I HIGHLY doubt Sony would place Venom in a different universe than Holland’s Spider-Man

I was SO disappointed when Superman didn’t have his black suit in Justice League. spider-Man getting his black suit in Infinity War would totally make up for it and be the best surprise. Marvel would be smart to keep that a big secret and blow EVERYONE’s minds in the theater. The post credits scene would show the symbiote coming to earth, effectively setting up MCU Venom.

I HIGHLY doubt Sony would place Venom in a different universe than Holland’s Spider-Man
That would still be waste because we really didn't a whole movie with Peter having the suit on

That would still be waste because we really didn't a whole movie with Peter having the suit on

Not really. We already got a movie of that. That could all be handled in a few quick scenes really

True. Next Spiderman movie can be a movie about the black suit. It can show how eddiewould get the suit since he seems to be on his own in this movie.

The black suit scenario is pretty easy to work out.

Peter gets the black suit in the Infinity War sequel (Avengers: Secret Wars) Im betting thats the title based on the Russos mentioning they wanted to adapt Secret Wars in the past. So they do Infinity War to appease Marvel & bridge the gap to get to SW. Peters Iron Spider suit is destroyed by Thanos, while in space he encounters a suit generator of some sort and gains the symbiote suit. The end of SW shows him either ditching the suit or continuing into the second movie with it and then ditching it. If Venom does well maybe they wrap Spidey 2 in with it and go from there?

Sounds like we'll see the symbiote suit in Avengers 4 tho...but I've been wrong before.

Oh, man. That would be sick. I don't know if it will happen but I'd love to see it.

Poster
DVcrlApUMAA4o8O.jpg:large

apparently trailer drops tomorrow

Anyone know what time?

Not expecting much visual effects shots...

Pretty nice looking poster there. After Deadpool 2, very excited for the Venom teaser as well.

Hnnng, hype is ready! Today's issue was good, we have a poster and teaser is tomorrow! Whoo!

I'm pretty excited for this, I need the trailer... yesterday...

I see Shriek in his eye reflection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back