Superman Returns "Sorry I was away Mr. President, I won't let you down again..."

I think there are a lot of things from superman 2 people want to forget.:O

I just love that flying S shield!

Lol. If you couldn't tell- yes, indeed, I was being sarcastic.

There are cuts I'd like to make to it....take a few minutes here and there out....and SII would be fantastic.

bring on the Donner cut... :) I wonder what would happen if that was released in theaters.

Probably would make a good buck (obviously more than a buck- by buck I mean that it will make good money, but you probably know what I meant).... anyways, re-releases happen alot of the time. There were re-releases for the Star Wars movies and there will be a re-release of Nightmare On Elm Street this following October. In other words, what I mean to say is that I think a re-release of the Donner cut theatrically would be great and would most likely draw in alot of comic book and superman fans.

Yeah, the new cut will be interesting to see....and I know I'd pay to see it in a theater.

Id pay to see the first two movies re-released in theater in a Special Edition Star Wars style with Deleted scenes added back, and SII would be the Donner cut.

That would be an awsome idea.... That's what the WB should have done from the start instead of letting a hack murder the movie project of a lifetime!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"