Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave's lounge - Where the posters voice off!

Size doesn't matter, it's how you use it :dry:

I could be misinformed but I read somewhere that scorpinok was actually the leader of the decepticons at one point towards the end of the g1 series. I wonder, did they write and make the movie and then give names or what. All the autobots are promenant season one characters that can all be seen in the very first episode even. Then the decepticons seem like they were all just kinda randomly picked from whenever, like frenzy, he is in one episode for about 30 seconds and he was one of soundwaves tapes. Then you got the devistator, brawl debockle. I would say out of all the characters, brawl was the closest to his gen one character and they screw that up and call him devistator. I'm not going anywhere with this. I just had to rant for a minute becuase I have been watching G1 on you tube and these are the only complaints about the movie.

"untill all are one"

Scorps has appeared in different continuities all over the franchise, it's quite typical for bots to have there names recycled.

I could be misinformed but I read somewhere that scorpinok was actually the leader of the decepticons at one point towards the end of the g1 series. I wonder, did they write and make the movie and then give names or what. All the autobots are promenant season one characters that can all be seen in the very first episode even. Then the decepticons seem like they were all just kinda randomly picked from whenever, like frenzy, he is in one episode for about 30 seconds and he was one of soundwaves tapes. Then you got the devistator, brawl debockle. I would say out of all the characters, brawl was the closest to his gen one character and they screw that up and call him devistator. I'm not going anywhere with this. I just had to rant for a minute becuase I have been watching G1 on you tube and these are the only complaints about the movie.

"untill all are one"

He was leader in the G1 comics series I believe for a time...

Awww how kind of you to drop by! I know what this thread needs...
81tjcq0.jpg
Mmmmmmmmmm thats nice there. I could look at that all day long.

I just finished watching the entire G1 series stoned, goddam everyone in the 80's was on coke. I'd like to think there was method to their madness but the amount of randomness just can't be explained. The episode Starscream's Ghost is probably the most random of them all, Octane was caught searching for Robopr0n :eek:

I just finished watching the entire G1 series stoned, goddam everyone in the 80's was on coke. I'd like to think there was method to their madness but the amount of randomness just can't be explained. The episode Starscream's Ghost is probably the most random of them all, Octane was caught searching for Robopr0n :eek:
I watched g1 drunk, man seaspray is hilarious.

Hey Buddays!!!!

Fake News makes me do this:

huwoahuh.gif

and no megan fox makes me feel this:

6yzh6j6.gif

So I watched Pearl Harbor the other day, I still don't like it :down

WTF...what's Matt trying to do around here? He closed the Negatron thread because people were apparently fighting.

uhm..
so yes megan is hot
but she aint no jessica alba
and she aint have no beyonce booty

WTF...what's Matt trying to do around here? He closed the Negatron thread because people were apparently fighting.

I know, that was the whole reason why the Negatron thread was made to keep the crap out of the other threats. Might have to shoot HR or DL a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"