Revenge of the Fallen Soundwave's lounge - Where the posters voice off!

DM had very little say in the first TF movie... he was just a source of information really. And a lot of false information at that. I seriously doubt that if he is linked to this movie... that he'll have any say at all production wise. He's probably just spreading gossip and drama like he usually does.

Righty... spent the wekend in hosptial with a dodgy appendix....

What did i miss?

Yeah i'm fine.... my 16th operation went off without a hitch. From what the Drs said my appendix was rather inflamed...so a good thing they took it out eh?

As hot as Palin is, she has one of the most annoying voices.

What's the word over there? Is he in or out of TF2....?

Hey CD. Any new designs/drawings?

Yeah, there are a coupla things in the works. Transformers related, of course! I'm so busy at work it takes me ages to get personal work done, but I'm trying, trust me!
Thanks for asking.:yay:

wasn't sure if this question deserved it's own thread or not.. so i'll put it here.

Why has there been barely anything official out for TF:ROTF yet? yes we've had the Walmart videos.... but they've been static for a month or so now.

Your guess is as good as mine Lee, either this whole Secrecy Campaign of Bay has gone to his head or they have something else in mind. The movie will be released in 7-8 months and we still have hardly anything to go by, the hype for this movie is quite poor.

the biggest thing is that we've been told by two people that this month would be interesting for us... yet we are almost halfway through and we've not had anything.

Quite simply i'd be happy if all we had was 'We'll release ABC on XYZ date' even if the date was next year, least we'd know when we'll have somehting.

Yea, it will be bad of them not to put something out before the end of the holiday season. Ya gotta start hyping this movie asap. I would have thought that they would released teasers for G.I. Joe and TF2 at the same time, double retro whammy.

But it does have a lot to do with Bay's ignorance.

So like................few things.

Chinese Democracy by "Guns N Roses" is absolutely horrible. Not really Guns N Roses with just Axel either. Overproduced underwhelming garbage.

I hate Gloria Estafan and Paul McCartney Christmas songs. I especially loathe Dan Fogelberg's Same Auld Lang Syne. Prepare to be surrounded by complete crap coat:

I am eating sushi today. Can't wait!

So much hate................ But I don't blame you :csad:

I was listening to the new Metallica album again yesterday, it's comforting to know some of these old bands still have the capacity to produce quality music, even the new ACDC album is a worth while listen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"