South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
she was sportin toe like never before!

so... is this supposed to be like the wicker man now?

i've never seen it.

and god, they're right... hannah montana is dommed to be the next brittney. i can already see it.

no clue, but damn is it funny

yeah, it's like wicker man. lol I loved this episode.

Honestly, that was a genius episode. The comparison to ancient human sacrifices.. pure brilliance.

Damn it Arcturus we have the same avatar, albeit yours is cooler.:cmad::oldrazz:

I felt this episode was again, average. It would have been much better to keep Britney with her whole head. I get the whole "they are taking advantage of her, that's not cool cos has no brain" but it was just stupid. I like the message they gave us about the media and the public's insationable appetite for sensationalism but that "no head" thing was just annoying.

884036Image 1.jpg

that was hilarious:woot:

i think they hit a new low

but in that good ol' south park way!

Pretty funny episode. Freaky but funny and with a typical message behind it too. Poor Butters, lol!

butters as a squirrel made my night haha awesome episode :up:

I think Britney with her head blown off was a bit much, it would have been funnier had she had more dialogue imo.

It was funny because it doesnt matter what she says, half the point of the satire in the first place

I know, I get that and all but it was just disturbing looking at that tongue move in her half head, lol!

I can't even describe this episode.. what the ****?

884036Image%201.jpg

that was hilarious:woot:

The best scene in the episode for me. It made me lol and concur with it, which made it even funnier.

They based this episode on a short story called "The Lottery". It hated it 'cause of the premise, but they did the exact same thing in this episode and it worked for me. Though sometimes I just which the South Park boys would just pull out shotguns and blow the adults away. Jesus, they're disturbed guitars (The adults)!! But I guess that's what Matt and Trey are getting at, the irony that the boys are the rational people in their town.

The best scene in the episode for me. It made me lol and concur with it, which made it even funnier.

They based this episode on a short story called "The Lottery". It hated it 'cause of the premise, but they did the exact same thing in this episode and it worked for me. Though sometimes I just which the South Park boys would just pull out shotguns and blow the adults away. Jesus, they're disturbed guitars (The adults)!! But I guess that's what Matt and Trey are getting at, the irony that the boys are the rational people in their town.

spot on

i dont know if its because im older or because the show got better, but the satire is extremely effective and totally out weighs the fart jokes everyone associates with this show.

They even referenced "The Lottery" with the old guy talking about how they used to pick someone and stone them.

spot on

i dont know if its because im older or because the show got better, but the satire is extremely effective and totally out weighs the fart jokes everyone associates with this show.

exactly. i hardly even watch the show for the "fart jokes" anymore. the satire is what puts this show heads and shoulders above every other comedy on tv.

it doesn't hurt that everything else about it is just ridiculously funny, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"