South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also loved the Elliot Spitzer reference with Gerald.

oh my god, so many ****! Loved this episode. Yeah, the Spitzer reference was great.

Awesome that they posted all episodes online. Soon enough there will be one big online archive of every important show ever made.

As for tonight's episode, I missed it, so I'm watching at 12. BBL

LMAO! Finally, a funny episode! Loved the trip scenes.

LMAO! Finally, a funny episode! Loved the trip scenes.
QFT! :D i really thought that this season was going to be kind of a "down" season after the past couple episodes. but this was just really creative. good to see kenny back in the spotlight at least a little bit, and gerald, usually stan's dad steals the spotlight. :D:up:

I love how quickly Matt and Trey can get pop culture references into an episode, tonight's was great

The whole episode was one pee-soaked trip through segments of Heavy Metal. I liked it, though it could have been better for a concept so ripe (pun intended) with potential humor.

Loved this episode. I just hate how no one at my school got the Heavy Metal referance.

QFT! :D i really thought that this season was going to be kind of a "down" season after the past couple episodes. but this was just really creative. good to see kenny back in the spotlight at least a little bit, and gerald, usually stan's dad steals the spotlight. :D:up:

Randy! Randy!

normally there is a show devoted to randy in each season...cant wait for this seasons, 3 good episodes in a row. and randy is the best character :o

normally there is a show devoted to randy in each season...cant wait for this seasons, 3 good episodes in a row. and randy is the best character :o
I liked the comment he made.

he was like "You never get a good look at her naked boobs anyway though"

lol.:oldrazz:

Does anybody feel season 12 has started a bit weak, I mean don't get me wrong the episodes have made me laugh especially yesterday's episode but I feel they are bit lacking.

absolutely, I love when he yells --> "Stan! Stan!"
one of the best examples of this was in "Make Love Not Warcraft."

Does anybody feel season 12 has started a bit weak, I mean don't get me wrong the episodes have made me laugh especially yesterday's episode but I feel they are bit lacking.

i think this is one of the best starts (1-3) in a couple years.

absolutely, I love when he yells --> "Stan! Stan!"
one of the best examples of this was in "Make Love Not Warcraft."

the absolute best is the episode called "Bloody Mary" or something like that...where 'blood' comes out of the virgin marys ass...and Randy thinks hes an alcoholic.....

"Staaann....Staaan....i have a disease son...Staaan!"

i think this is one of the best starts (1-3) in a couple years.

the absolute best is the episode called "Bloody Mary" or something like that...where 'blood' comes out of the virgin marys ass...and Randy thinks hes an alcoholic.....

"Staaann....Staaan....i have a disease son...Staaan!"
He's like get daddy another beer.

That was funny one assed episode.

"Hes cheesing his ****ing balls off dude"

this newest episode sucked imo. only funny part was when randy said watever he said about full nude boobage at the end of the episode.

im pretty sure cheese is already drug slang for heroin and asprin or something like that. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"