South Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably my favorite episode of the season. ****ing hilarious.

Loved how Randy said "Hello there, children!". I miss Chef.

Oh yeah, I thought they were gonna spoof Chef a little more than they did.
Maybe the children were gonna have a problem and only Chef Randy could advise them.

I now wish Darth Chef comes for some mischief in South Park.

The cab fare joke had me rolling. Other than that, pretty meh.

As a person addicted to Food Network and The Cooking Channel, I thought it was ****ing hilarious.

I liked it. I thought I was the only one who thought Shake Weight for women was pr0n. Glad to know I'm not the only pervert in the world.

My mom has a shake weight.... Seriously, I'm not joking. Brilliant ep though, Randy on the food network hotline had me rollin! Oh youre gonna de-glaze that pan huh? Uhhhh yeeeaaaa hahahahaha

South Park Marathon tonight on Comedy Central, they will be showing all the episodes from this season.

I liked how the Shake Weight spritz some water in your face once you're done with it. That was hilarious.

So that really it for the season huh?
Too bad, left me wanting more.
I will go watch the cooking channels now.

I liked how the Shake Weight spritz some water in your face once you're done with it. That was hilarious.

A few shows have already made fun of the Shake Weight but they perhaps had the best take on it.

A few shows have already made fun of the Shake Weight but they perhaps had the best take on it.

Honestly, I have never seen the original commercials before. The first time I heard about it was during a SNL skit.

Holy crap is the Shake Weight for real??!! :wow: :funny:

I really thought they made that up for South Park, and since I rarely watch regular TV for the past couple of years plus, never saw the real commercials for it until I looked it up on Youtube. Why, oh why?

look up the shake weight for men

faaaaaaar more disturbing

I was thinking about getting one, actually....guess I'm gay, eh?

Season 15 begins tonight at 10/9c with an episode titled "HumanCentiPad."

:awesome:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"