Superman Returns Spacey Hosting SNL May 20th

O i see, but for a sketch even though we haven't seen SR, maybe he'll mention his in the movie and out of no where....someone dressed as Superman comes out? Just an idea.

yeah i think that he could make a lex sketch.

There will obviously be something tied with Superman.......the SNL writers are so obvious with their jokes.

dark_b said:
am i the only one who thinks that we wont see nothing about SR in this show?

I also think we won't see nothing.... we'll definitely see something! ;)

Maybe during Spacey's opening monologue, Horatio Sanz will come out dressing as Supes. He did the same as Spider-Man 4 yrs. ago when Kristin Dunst was hosting. Plus, he has plenty of dark hair that fit for Supes. Oh, he can also mention he got fat because of Kryptonite poison. ;) :D

I eagerly wait SNL to have an awesome Superman skit...quite possibly with a better costume :)

hahaa just kidding guys...

no it airs tonight 5/20. i think it would be cool at the opening to have him answer questions then maybe routh/clark to ask one.

I know, but i thought at 8, im not in the states, here it´s 10:34 nighttime now, I wonder what time is in Ny now, i think an hour of difference mmm not sure.

So what KS agenda on SNL tonight. Anyone knows?

explode7 said:
So what KS agenda on SNL tonight. Anyone knows?

To blow off a part of the NBC building (Conan O'Brien's set) to build his own private studio and he'll call it "New Krypton"

This'll be the first time I've watched SNL in a LOOOOOONG time!

I'm also hoping, Supes4ever!

Spare-Flair said:
To blow off a part of the NBC building (Conan O'Brien's set) to build his own private studio and he'll call it "New Krypton"
Conan will pull his Walker Texas Ranger lever and stop him in his tracks.

ah i was hoping hed be bald.

The first spot aired, its a spot nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"