100_0023.jpg

100_0039.jpg

100_0016.jpg

100_0015.jpg

100_0024.jpg

100_0025.jpg

100_0026.jpg

100_0040.jpg

I've already tweaked the New Avengers since I took these, so I got more coming!

Last edited:
100_0022.jpg

100_0021.jpg

100_0036.jpg

100_0043.jpg

100_0044.jpg

100_0045.jpg

100_0047.jpg

I've also switched Tarantula and Doc Ock, and tweaked Lizard and Shocker, so again, more pics comin'.

Last edited:
i like wasps and hawkeye's pose. Thor looks a bit awkward though, and the skrulls being between X-men and spider-man villains looks kinda weird... they'd fit better next to your avengers and Fantastic 4

Thanks, Borat. I like the Zipline too. I don't have him, but he looks cool. His utility belt is that bright, neon yellow, isn't it? I just think the S/B Batman kicks so much ass!
It's not neon yellow, just a regular yellow. So it is pretty bright I guess, but its still a great figure. I just bought a Zipline Bats with the cowl pulled back revealing Bruce's head. It's so cool. :brucebat:

Bruce Wayne is awesome. I have the Unmasked Batman with the black suit and yellow oval bat symbol. He's cool too. I can't wait for a super articulated Batman!!

i like wasps and hawkeye's pose. Thor looks a bit awkward though, and the skrulls being between X-men and spider-man villains looks kinda weird... they'd fit better next to your avengers and Fantastic 4

Thanks. You can see Hawkeye now, which is a plus. Thor is so heavy, man, he was really giving me a hard time. I tried to go between his cape and shoulders with the thread but it just wasn't happening. Now I got it around his neck, but I wanted to turn it just a hair but then his head wouldn't turn enough...problems. You really think awkward though?

As for the Skrulls, that's just where they fit. I would've had to move the Hulk villians next to the X-Men villians and slide Spidey's down, and I wasn't up for that.

Maybe when I get my Super Skrulls I'll switch 'em. I'm still pissed I don't have a Nova yet. I really wanted to put him up too.

I have that Sinister Six box set and I was really tempted to rip out Electro and put him between Venom and Carnage. I was so close...

i see the pose you were going for with Thor. Looks good to me.

I'm going to Universal Studios & Islands of Adventure this weekend. So excited! I wonder if they'll have the ML Nemesis wave there? We'll see.

great collection and pose's dude

but imagine if it fell :(

one of my two (actually displayed) shelves fell.....well one guy....and he took half with him.....it was my Legendary heroes shelf....I don't know what happened...

Anyway, just saying.....my figs are sorted and the basement is tidy, I think I can say that very very soon we will see my display thread come to life....

one of my two (actually displayed) shelves fell.....well one guy....and he took half with him.....it was my Legendary heroes shelf....I don't know what happened...

Anyway, just saying.....my figs are sorted and the basement is tidy, I think I can say that very very soon we will see my display thread come to life....

got my plane ticket yet?

If I had the money I would do it in a heartbeat.

I know if I ever do fly you up here to pose my figs, it'll be in the middle of January so you can see what real cold is all about.

I know if I ever do fly you up here to pose my figs, it'll be in the middle of January so you can see what real cold is all about.

damn you! i use to be able to handle ohios, but 5 years of california blood thinning it's helllllll im gonna be a popsicle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"