Spider-Jay420's Collection Thread

is the moleman a new moleman? are the new FF legends even out yet?

is the moleman a new moleman? are the new FF legends even out yet?
where have you been
IMG_1997.jpg

away for 3 weeks... there not here in LA yet... are u finding them locally or online?

NA12 found them online...from Cali I think...lothers have been finding them in person

just found em in person today with the 2 packs

i was just at walmart yesterday.. no luck.

and im not ordering online, retail price only for me

Updates
here's a good shot of Elektra with DD and Black Widow behind
12-27-07_1936.jpg

And now DD in action with custom billy clubs. I simply drilled out the clubs on each end and slipped a twistie in there. Very simple.
12-27-07_2041.jpg

action shot (pre custom clubs)
12-27-07_2009.jpg

from above
12-27-07_2042.jpg

I was on the fence, but I'm really digging the new Cyclops. He seems to bring them all together and look modern in stead of 90's Jim Lee.

Man....I ****ing love that ML is still going...

I was just thinking that lookig at your Astonishin Cyclops

I know, right?! I can't wait for Nova. I need more flyers to suspend.

Thanks NA. I just got Astonishing Cyclops for Christmas. I put him up and got inspired, ya know?
I really like how DD, Widow and Elektra turned out. I had the girls crouched around DD for so long, they kinda disappeared. But not anymore!

Yeah...I noticed a figure nobody have mentioned.....Your Rouge is AWESOME! I might copy that one! LOL!

But really dude, congrats, great vision of your figs!

I'm working on my displays too! I want to start 2008 with an update! Let's see how it turns out!

HEY!!
Does anybody know if you can buy more of the clear flying bases or does anybody have any to trade or sell? I could use a few more and don't want to pay for a whole extra figure. Any thoughts?
-Nevermind I found some on eBay.

Update coming soon, I picked up a Danger figure on a whim. It's pretty cool. I'll post some pics soon. But in the meantime....

For my 30th birthday, my wife threw me a Superhero Costume party. I finally got the pics back...
powercouple.jpg

WONDERful wife and I

HPIM16921.jpg

xmen-1.jpg

027_27.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member