Spider-Jay420's Collection Thread

Super excited for Boba Fett. As with the other Black Series figures, the detail and paint apps are amazing and Hasbro did a great job. Love it.

I took Han's Stormtrooper belt off and he looks way cooler. I do like the belt and I'm glad they included it, but it gets in the way of his other belt and two belts is one too many. I put him up on a Build A Floor stand I just got.

I got a dozen of them from eBay for about 20 bucks. They're pretty cool, actually. They all connect obviously, but you can make a solid floor or stack them as steps. Very cool. I will say this, they won't fit the older Marvel Legends figures. Anything pre-"Return of ML" won't fit. Their holes are just a hair too small for the pegs. But the new Infinite waves, Wolverine Legends and even the Star Wars Black Series all fit. Good stuff.

using them as steps is a really good idea, always learning from this thread

Thanks Darkness. See? Toys and be fun and educational. I took my SHIELD setup with Sharon Carter, Maria Hill and Nick Fury and used the step set up with them. I'll post a pic tomorrow.

Thanks, Venom, he is pretty bad ash. Easily my favorite Black figure. He was all over ebay last I checked.

So, I'm putting my Build A Floor pieces to good use.

Snagged the new Carnage. I wasn't sure at first, but he's way better than the old Toy Biz Carnage.

Not one, but TWO AIM Soldiers and even found a decent priced MODOK too.

I even plunked down some change for Omega Red.

And for my man Venom...

And, of course, the newest episode of Spider-Jay420's Marvel Legends Collection!! Enjoy guys!!!

[Yt]Bgwd2Wy_mVc[/MEDIA]

love the pose u have for boba, i'll have to do that with my one, such a nice figure
the carnage pose is awesome as well, envious cause atm i still have the toybiz one on display, the new carnage is far superior

I have the Black series Maul and I'm very happy with it. Boba has been a pain at retail. I haven't seen one, but I've seen all the other ones.

Picked up that guy and the Capullo Nightwing. Both are excellent figures. If DCC can keep up this kind of articulation, they can have my money. I'm starting to lean more towards them over legends now, which is sad to say. I'm tired of the hunt and with DCC you really don't have to.

That Batman really is great. Night wing is really great too but I didn't see him. I would rather have a Tim Drake Robin instead but that's just me. Talon is ok and the Riddler looks really cool too. Great wave of figures.

I pictured him next to the Ethan Van Scriber Batman from the Superman Batman line, as up until about yesterday he was my favorite Batman figure. The articulation and likeness on the Capullo Batman are just awesome. He does have a strange hip joint and the lack of ankle pivots are missed but overall, an amazing Batman figure. I mean, he holds three Batarangs in his hand! How cool is that?! Go get one!

I finally broke down and got a Nightwing. Great figure. Really compliments Batman. I wish his head would look up a little more, but he is great. Very happy. Pre ordered Catwoman too!

(Damn. Never realized how big Batman's ash is. Wow! My man looks like Kim Kardashian in there!)

Happy I can finally represent the Dynamic Duo, even though it's not Robin, it's always cool to have Bruce and Dick together. Great figures. Very happy

So I started a new art project the other day. And it's been awhile since I did any kind of art project. About 15 years. But anyway, I stumbled upon a video by Al Figures. And he makes these cool action figure sets and dioramas. And I thought, "Cool, I can do that. " So thank you, Al Figures, for the idea and the inspiration to make something cool.

Insulation Foamboard from Home Depot.

Experimenting with different colors.

Not expensive either. 6 paints and 4 brushes for 30 bucks. The Foamboard was 5 bucks a square. Not bad.

I think it turned out pretty cool. Not bad for a first attempt, huh?

And I've had spotty Internet access, but here's the latest installment of Spider-Jay420's Marvel Legends Collection! !

And brand Spanking new, after seeing Guardians for a second time I tweaked Star-Lord a bit. Love that soundtrack.

Almost ready for action. :awesome:

Eh... jay I dont care for the star lord head swap. His comic head is way better

Lol. I know. I much prefer the comic helmet too. But I've been digging the soundtrack for weeks and I just returned from a second viewing and thought, I'm gonna show Chris Pratt some love. Lol. It's only temporary, buddy.

Horrid? You think? It looks just like him. Is it horrid that he looks like Pratt or you think they just did a bad job?

also... you've got a very good voice for radio..

poses i love im noticing..
-spider-woman (mine cant do that anymore, her webbing dried up and crumbled)
-gamora
-luke cage
-drax
-nova

good job bro

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"