Spider-Jay420's Collection Thread

I got them a few years ago at Home Depot, I wanna say $60-75 each, i'm not sure. They are definately wood, I think plywood. Those tacks aren't pushed all the way in either. I know you can't tell from my amazing picture quality, but they are just barely in far enough to hold.
Lately I've been using the flight stands. I got this white sticky-putty stuff on the bottom of the stand then tape about 3 or 4 strips over the stand onto the wood. It wouldn't hold Danger, she's to heavy apparently, but so far so good with Capt. Marvel. He's been up for 2 weeks or so.

Duct Tape?! I use clear tape, but it's gotta be the strong kind. Not the cheap stuff to bag your comics with. I think it's called Magic Tape. It looks like regular Scotch tape, but stronger.

Balthus - you got a thread up here with some pics? I'd like to see what you got goin' on.

What are your shelves made of? I see you're sticking tacs into them...did you put a corkboard on the bottom of each shelf or something?

My shelves are solid wood, no tac is gettin in there. I wired my flying figures up too but it took forever and i had to tape the fishing line to my shelf with duct tape.

It didn't hold, Angel keeps falling cause he's too heavy, so I'm lookin for other suggestions.

Screw it!:p

Anybody seen, or know when HML4 is out? I can't wait to get my hands on NOVA. I'm down in Sarasota now, and all I've seen is the Brood Queen series. I'm sure they won't have the new ones out til these are gone, but anybody know when? Spideyboy? Rough? Bueller.....Bueller? anybody?

I have some pics I found on my hard drive I never posted up, figured I would.
03-01-08_2331.jpg

03-02-08_1138.jpg

this one used to be above my desk at work, but then I quit and brought him home.
I don't know if there are a LOT of Star Wars fans here, but here is some more of my Yoda collection.
03-01-08_2328.jpg

03-01-08_2325.jpg

I made that one in the back out of clay in my high school pottery class.
03-01-08_2324.jpg

I didn't see a thread for Tattoos, but here's mine.
102_3974.jpg

I'd love to see anyone else's too, so if you got super hero tats, post 'em up.

i'll be getting Hulk one fairly soon. i know the pose i want him in, but it's so hard to find the right picture. i might have to rely on drawing one up myself. i'm not set on any one rendition of him...but it'll be savage Hulk with Kirby features.

That sounds sweet, Scar. You'll have to post it up when you get it.

DSCN7743.jpg

*sigh* Ah, NOVA. December can't come soon enough. Anybody know anything about variants? I'm hoping for an Annihilation Nova. *fingers crossed*

Thanks, one of my faves. My only drawback is he keeps fading from the sunlight, so his head is pretty much pink now, but he is still great.

For anyone else who's looking for an Annililation Nova,
http://cgi.ebay.com/CUSTOM-MARVEL-L...nd not for $30 but if anyone is interested...

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
Benjamin Franklin

Well, I guess I'm officially insane. My job has me driving all over town going on appointments, and everytime I pass Walmart or TRU, I stop in and look for new Marvel Legends. Even though, I know NOVA will not be there until December I look for him anyway..... what the **** is wrong with me?! Am I going through Legends withdrawls? HELP!!

I'm doing the same with Transformers animated toys in the UK, theres no way to stop it, I hope insanity can wait until june/july when they come out, otherwise it may take me over, causing me to buy Movie figures I don't like or want.

I'm scared.

Terrified

Help meee!

lol Hey, at least you only have to wait until July, I got half the year to go!! Add to the fact all my stuff is still in Michigan, so the only time I can even see it is by looking at my crappy pics in this thread. Oh well, I'm sure with a little therapy I'll get over it. Besides, by the time Nova does show up, hopefully I'll have my collection down here. We'll see.

Okay go get a better Camera, because I want to see these in High Quality, that stuff is all awesome....I love how it's simple yet still an action pose if that makes any sense......

COMING SOON...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"