Spider-Man 3 Photo Album

It would have been hilarrious if they were really fighting.. It actually would have been funny, cause odds are the guys in those suits dont know how to fight, so they'll be throwing wild punches and goblin'll probably grab him and spidey'll get him in a headlock and start punching his ribs all sloppy like rabbit punches, and goblin'll be punchin his ribs. they'll be huffin and puffin in like 20 seconds, and they'll start walin punches like biaatches. lol then it'll get broken up and they'll be cursin at each other all macho like. lol

Ultimate Doom said:
Thats ok, i was only joking thats not really me in that costume.

I figured that, I was just joking when I said it looked cool.. It's a couple of fat guys, thinking they look cool, when they look rediculous.

NOT REALLY, I JUST HATE PEOPLE WHO DO THAT.

And everyone here hates you Dr Doom. Can you please go trolling somewhere else?

Another thread ruined by two little girls and their petty arguments.

Certain people in this forum can ONLY ***** and argue and should really be banned in my opinion. And while I'm having a rant why is it ALWAYS Martell in the middle of these pathetic outbursts eh? Tell me that.

ENOUGH GUYS! I like Dr. Doom, he has helped me many times and it isnt your place to call people nammes or givean opinion on everyone elses behalf. look guys, please just stop spamming. Its the early days of this thread. if you could please find some set pictures or recent actor photo's thank you, or feel free to look at the images and post a comment and not go off topic

spidey.jpg

Ha! I love it!!!:) :up:

I like how Spidey and GG are duking it out and nobody around them gives flying ****!!!!!!!! I think they actually look quite respectable in them 'fancy dress' outfits. They could look a lot worse. OK their not 'movie' standard but for average guys in fancy dress - reasonable effort.

who in the right mind would........*looks at picture again and sees it looks very familiar* uh never mind

Just a thought but where does Spidey put his.........er............tackle in that costume (the film version I mean)? It must be awful cramped down there!!!!!!

"It gets a little itchy. Especially in the crotch area."

Frenzy said:
Another thread ruined by two little girls and their petty arguments.

Certain people in this forum can ONLY ***** and argue and should really be banned in my opinion. And while I'm having a rant why is it ALWAYS Martell in the middle of these pathetic outbursts eh? Tell me that.

Because the same 5 people always have to flame every time I say something. Look at the thread. I was just having a peaceful conversation, and out of nowhere Doom comes over flaming me for no reason at all.

ok lets carry on with the thread, heres a picture been floating around? anyone seen it yet?

spartanspidermanhot9sl.jpg

Heven't seen it before. Do you know if it's legit?

Trooper said:
ok lets carry on with the thread, heres a picture been floating around? anyone seen it yet?

spartanspidermanhot9sl.jpg

I'm pretty willing to bet the farm that the symbiote logo on the left is fanboy-made and not anything official.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"