Spider-Man 3 Photo Album

Iron Man said:
I would guees that the Tobey pic is from SM2 because he has the same look and same shirt, and if it was from SM#, there'd be a lot more speculation about it.
Of course, it would of been in a thread of it's own made by Retroman.:) :up:

lordofthenerds said:
That site also agknowleged that Theresa Russell is playing Black Cat so I should have known that pic was from SM2.
Case closed. There's no way they could pull that comb over twice.

i think that peter is going to some what cash in on mj's wealth, it seems that he is from the picture because of the flip phone which may or may not mean something

It's just been said that the pic is from SM2 not SM3 sadly.

Though could it be possible ( i hope there is ) That the pic of Tobey is being used for a flashback sequence?

Is it not possible that he has the same haircut in the next movie and that he wears the same shirt at some point? I don't know about you, but I wear shirts more than once.

Yeah and I dont think I would have the same hair style two years later.

Mike said:
Yeah and I dont think I would have the same hair style two years later.

omg...i seriously hope that he doesnt have another combover :down :o

Mike said:
Come on. You cant tell? He's wearing the same clothes he wore at the end of SM2. You know, the Go get em tiger scene? He even has the same comb over he did from SM2. Everyone is saying that he looks better than he did in SM2. But he looks the same.Hmmmmmmmm it's from SM2.

well he always has the comb over, but you never know. I read in an interview with Raimi that part 3 will take immediately where part 2 left off. There might be a reason for the same outfit.

I still think kirsten is mis cast, but eh waht you gonna do.

Spider-Bite said:
well he always has the comb over, but you never know. I read in an interview with Raimi that part 3 will take immediately where part 2 left off. There might be a reason for the same outfit.
Yeah, the site is clear that the pic is from the third movie. Actually, if memory serves I think Tobey looked less buff in that outfit in the end of the second movie.

I think this is definitely a new pic of Tobey. I've never seen it before on any Tobey Maguire fansite.

Exactly what i was thinking. That blog site and comics2film.com even say that the pic is new......

Come on somebody put up a new pic of the teaser poster on this thread!

spidey3small.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"