Spider-Man 3 Synopses

Let´s wait how Sony´s reaction is on this Dark Horizon Synopsis...if they shut it down then we know that it is close to the real thing.

DroolingforGwen said:
Just realized two different points that DON'T seem to make sense and may imply that this is a fraud.... the second paragraph... Peter's investigations of Sandman's past leads him to meeting Gwen Stacy AND the symbiate... My question... what the heck do those two things have to do with Sandman???
I could see Gwen Stacy because her father is a police chief and Sandman is a criminal... hence Peter is introduced to her by Cpt. Stacy... but the symbiate... that totally goes against where we though the symbiate was coming from... any thoughts?

What about...Parker go on the site of the meteo crash. Cops will obviously be on the scene.

Linking the symbiate to the Cop Chief to Gwen to Peter.

:)

lordofthenerds said:
David,

Its a guess based on script spoiler details that were leaked online
and then taken down a few hours later by Sony, and were later
confirmed to be real.

- Garth Franklin
Editor, Dark Horizons
Can anyone tell me who confirmed that the 'leaked' details were true? Was it Sony?

Hello all,
I am new to these boards... I signed up after months of reading, because i just can't bare the thought of you guys being disappointed with the movie when you all go and see it.

I can't reveille my source, because that source is me! And I don't fancy loosing my awesome job right now. So many people here (work) know about what i am about to tell you now, so it's not like it will be clear who spoke first.

SO, here it is:
We will not be seeing Spider-Man in space, Secret Wars never happened as far as the movies are concerned.

The symbiote attaches it's self to Jameson's shuttle, and eventually to Spider-Man. A lot of people worked that one out, but what people have missed is that it MURGES with his existing suit.

Peter goes to Oscorp for advice and tests, he wants his old suit back, but has to leave to deal with yet another bank robbery.
He soon decides to keep the suit, even though it will not come off, due to the many pros it brings.
The thing is, the suit is too good. It takes over and seems to learn and predict what Peter will do. He comments on this at various points in the movie.

There is a very interesting scene where a team at Oscorp finds some thing with the sample they took from the suit. Harry is until this point acting normal, until he learns about the findings, and decides this is the right time to strike. He enters a room in Oscorp and gets suited up!

During the final Spider-Man and Sandman showdown, HobGoblin flys in and trys to take center stage, holding Gwen Stacy hostage. Spider-man would have saved the day, however the suit restricts him, and as well all know, she dies.

Later, the suit feels his pain. In an alleyway, the suit slowly begins to change as the symbiote leaves. When the suit is nearly back to normal, peter can finally remove the mask. But we learn that Peter is not alone. Brok's camera flashes, and it jumps to him.

Peter attempts to help him, but the symbiote covers him.
Brok stands, as the symbiote shifts shape a few times, one time mirroring the black Spider-Man suit. Brok runs and jumps a building. Peter dons the mask again and gives chase.

Sorry to disappoint those who had higher hopes.

That synopsis makes me nervous. It makes it sound as if Venom will be *in* the movie, and not just set up for a fourth film. If that's the case, this film is going to be so packed full of stuff that it will be about as deep as a puddle with no character development and "shock" events that are meaningless. This could be the worst S-M movie to date if they go forward with this idea. I have my fingers crossed, but so far I am not happy with the direction this movie is taking.

that actually sounds about right. i wouldn't be surprised if this is pretty much spot on, whether its a guess or not.

The other guy brought up a great point with the 50 lab assistants... i don't see them being involved with the Sandman or Oscorp however... Raimi said he did not want to go the mad scientists route again... so they will probably be part of Doctor Conner's team when they examine the symbiate... i think the best bet for the symbiate is the meteor crash... it will just be weird if they try to tie Flint Marko, the Stacy's, and the symbiate together.... and does anyone like the idea of the Harry Sandman team up??? The script said the two will be working together in costume to try and kill Spidey 2 on 1... I think that's pretty lame as well...

wow, sounds good thanks. it even makes sense with that synopsis someone posted, that brock would be spying on spider-man/peter.

only thing i dont like is how the symbiote comes off, im not buying it just decides to leave bcause peter feels pain

i wonder what harry finds out about the symbiote which pushes him to attack. and i dont like spider-man went to oscorp of all places to have the suit studied.

Why would Peter go to Oscorp for anything ? If he wanted to do Blood testing or anything like that he would go to Doctor Conner or someone he knows he can TRUST. This is obviously

BULL **** Peter would not take the risk of going to Oscorp with something so big like this

MaxCarnage said:
That synopsis makes me nervous. It makes it sound as if Venom will be *in* the movie, and not just set up for a fourth film. If that's the case, this film is going to be so packed full of stuff that it will be about as deep as a puddle with no character development and "shock" events that are meaningless. This could be the worst S-M movie to date if they go forward with this idea. I have my fingers crossed, but so far I am not happy with the direction this movie is taking.

im pretty sure 90% of people have already realized this from the 10 or so spoilers that have linked not just the symbiote, but venom to the movie, including a costume description.

lordofthenerds said:
Here's what I got from him. I hope he doesn't mean the lakamai thing.
David,

Its a guess based on script spoiler details that were leaked online
and then taken down a few hours later by Sony, and were later
confirmed to be real.

- Garth Franklin
Editor, Dark Horizons

Can anyone confirm this is referring to the lakiamai sh:t or something else??? Was any spoiler leaked out along with the balck suit pic???

DroolingforGwen said:
Can anyone confirm this is referring to the lakiamai sh:t or something else??? Was any spoiler leaked out along with the balck suit pic???

um, the black suit pic and spoilers come from two totally different sources.

theSpeaker said:
Hello all,
I am new to these boards... I signed up after months of reading, because i just can't bare the thought of you guys being disappointed with the movie when you all go and see it.

I can't reveille my source, because that source is me! And I don't fancy loosing my awesome job right now. So many people here (work) know about what i am about to tell you now, so it's not like it will be clear who spoke first.

SO, here it is:
We will not be seeing Spider-Man in space, Secret Wars never happened as far as the movies are concerned.

The symbiote attaches it's self to Jameson's shuttle, and eventually to Spider-Man. A lot of people worked that one out, but what people have missed is that it MURGES with his existing suit.

Peter goes to Oscorp for advice and tests, he wants his old suit back, but has to leave to deal with yet another bank robbery.
He soon decides to keep the suit, even though it will not come off, due to the many pros it brings.
The thing is, the suit is too good. It takes over and seems to learn and predict what Peter will do. He comments on this at various points in the movie.

There is a very interesting scene where a team at Oscorp finds some thing with the sample they took from the suit. Harry is until this point acting normal, until he learns about the findings, and decides this is the right time to strike. He enters a room in Oscorp and gets suited up!

During the final Spider-Man and Sandman showdown, HobGoblin flys in and trys to take center stage, holding Gwen Stacy hostage. Spider-man would have saved the day, however the suit restricts him, and as well all know, she dies.

Later, the suit feels his pain. In an alleyway, the suit slowly begins to change as the symbiote leaves. When the suit is nearly back to normal, peter can finally remove the mask. But we learn that Peter is not alone. Brok's camera flashes, and it jumps to him.

Brok stands, as the symbiote shifts shape a few times, one time mirroring the black Spider-Man suit. Brok runs and jumps a building. Peter dons the mask again and gives chase.

Just no...

Symbiotica said:
...this sounds somewhat credible, if only because I can't think of any other way for this stuff to remotely mesh. Altho it does leave you wondering where those 50 lab-assistants are going to get stuck into things.

I'd also like to know how symbiote Prime jumping ship during the final fight from Peter onto Brock makes any sense. I don't understand what will fuel a lust for revenge in subsequent movies, I guess.

are you kidding me? does it really matter where the lab assistants fit in?

even though they arent going the mad scientist route again, the lad assts could fit in with so many scenes, count how many assistants were in the first oscorp scene in SM1 alone.

- the team involved in the accident which created sandman
- the team involved with super soldier formula
- the team involved with studying the symbiote
- maybe there's a setup for the lizard, Dr. Conner's team.

Dnsk said:
Why would Peter go to Oscorp for anything ? If he wanted to do Blood testing or anything like that he would go to Doctor Conner or someone he knows he can TRUST. This is obviously

BULL **** Peter would not take the risk of going to Oscorp with something so big like this

you ever thought dr. conners might be working for oscorp? and oscorp hasn't been really proven to be an untrustworthy company, Norman was the only wacko from there the first movie.

Dark Horizons is a pretty in-depth site. These guys probably dug deeper then most to confirm stuff. Maybe the spoilers they got weren't even from the web.

theSpeaker said:
Hello all,

SO, here it is:

This is about the most laughable of all the fakes.

theSpeaker said:
I can't reveille my source, because that source is me!

Isn't this a contradiction?

Everyone should keep an open mind and not believe most of what you read on here. Sam gave us 2 great SM movies and I have no reason to think he won't do it again. ANYONE can come on here and make up a bunch of crap and say they are an "inside source", but we'll only know for sure in a little over a year.

I think people who post on here with their "insider synopsees" that make it sound like the movie's going to suck do it to get a rise out of everyone while they sit back and laugh at your remarks.

Just keep calm, enjoy X3, Supes, and be patient until next year!

Dragon said:
This is about the most laughable of all the fakes.
Indeed, not to mention, it was already reported that Gwen Stacy wouldn't be killed off in SM3.

theSpeaker said:
I can't reveille my source, because that source is me! And I don't fancy loosing my awesome job right now...

...but what people have missed is that it MURGES with his existing suit
Let's hope your awesome job doesn’t require awesome spelling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"