SPIDER-MAN 3: The Official Movie Photo Gallery

Crimson Dynamo said:
Is there really a need for another Spider-Man picture thread?

No.

Not at all.

Is there really a need for a thread about Aunt May's cosy kitchen??

No.

Not at all.

More pictures from the same set...

spider-man-3-pictures10.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures11.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures04.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures05.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures18.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures17.jpg

Set Pictures continued...
spider-man-3-pictures03.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures02.jpg

Different Set pictures...
img18555cx1al.jpg

img18644sb6he.jpg

img18721qg4vj.jpg

POWdER-man said:
BTW here is the Topher/Tobey pictures that was mentioned before...

spider-man-3-pictures15.jpg

Don't want to start a debate, but just want to say that, for those who have been complaining, Topher looks rather large next to Tobey. A perfect Venom to his Spiderman. THat's all. Good thread....great way to get pictures (the more relevant ones) quickly.

you sure it's topher grace ? isn't he supposed to be blond ?

supesfan80 said:
Don't want to start a debate, but just want to say that, for those who have been complaining, Topher looks rather large next to Tobey. A perfect Venom to his Spiderman. THat's all. Good thread....great way to get pictures (the more relevant ones) quickly.

No problem, welcome to the thread. He is obviously bigger than Tobey (which isn't saying much), which you have pointed out. But I wouldn't say he is perfect for Venom, however at least he has that on Spider-Man.

Havn't all those pics with the green borders around them (Other than the MJ ones on stage) been proven to be fake set pics, and that guy who people thinks Topher is just one of Tobeys bodyguards? I thought Retro said that in the old photo album.

lordofthenerds said:
Havn't all those pics with the green borders around them (Other than the MJ ones on stage) been proven to be fake set pics, and that guy who people thinks Topher is just one of Tobeys bodyguards? I thought Retro said that in the old photo album.

Hmm, don't know...if that's the case I will delete them....I couldn't imagine they would be fake set pictures...even Dunst's hairstyle is exactly like the one above when she is on stage in the gown....

I don't think that's a body guard. The nose and chin structure look too much like Topher. I just think it's and older picture before the hair and makeup, etc. But hey...I could be wrong....The body posture and all just makes me think of Topher.

Also, I don't think Topher is the perfect Venom as Venom in the comics goes...I do think that he will be the perfect Venom to the Tobey as Spiderman/Spiderman movies franchise goes. A little change can always be refreshing.

This thread was indeed needed, I got tired of roaming around trying to find a certain picture. It's a keeper, thanks. :)

Yea, this thread rules, its alot easier to have all the official pics in one thread then instead of all over the SM-3 board. Thanks!

Spider-Girl&#8482 said:
Yea, this thread rules, its alot easier to have all the official pics in one thread then instead of all over the SM-3 board. Thanks!
thats why someoen already made a thread only for pics. but some idiot opened a new oen because he didnt want to search for the old wone or he had no patience to find it. now he tolds everyone that if someone has a problem he should leave.

noone has something against him, we all are just saying that there is already a thread for this.

thsi is like opening a new manip thread. :o

dark_b said:
thats why someoen already made a thread only for pics. but some idiot opened a new oen because he didnt want to search for the old wone or he had no patience to find it. now he tolds everyone that if someone has a problem he should leave.

I searched 5 pages back and found no thread. If there was an "active" thread it would have showed up. Anything beyond that is a dead thread.

I created this thread because I found it increasingly difficult to find the pictures I wanted to find and felt it would be the same for other people (as it's ALREADY shown). Not to mention that most threads that have pictures contain mostly useless babble and bickering by people who have nothing better to do, which makes it hard to locate anything of value.

I have no problem in you mentioning there was another thread, but after a certain amount of time you have to give up the thread, especially if it's been months since the lasts time anyone has posted in it.

It's unbelievable how SOME of you are revoltingly negative. I am trying to help out and a lot of people already appreciate it. There are just a handful of you who want make it seem like the SM3 spoiler forum is your own personal backyard and you don't want anyone trespassing in it. So you start attacking anyone who comes in it.

noone has something against him, we all are just saying that there is already a thread for this.

thsi is like opening a new manip thread. :o

Nice analogy...:up: Yeah because the manip thread isn't on the top of this page....:rolleyes:

BTW, watch the name calling because I will certainly not tolerate that...

POWdER-man said:
More pictures from the same set...

spider-man-3-pictures17.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures18.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures05.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures04.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures11.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures10.jpg

spider-man-3-pictures19.jpg

Whooooaa!!! A bunch of people walking about!!

This film is gonna rule!!

Waste of time.

POWdER-man said:
If you don't like it than leave.

I would 100% agree with you......if there actually WAS another picture thread. This is the only one that will have ALL the pictures in ONE thread. That was the whole point of a PHOTO ALBUM. Some of these pictures are months old and for people who don't want to go through hundreds of threads (let alone thousands of posts), especially with the search function not working, this will be a great resource. Once we get some more pictures, it will be added as it goes. This will be neat to see as it progresses, especially when we get a lot more set and promo pictures (not forgetting the teaser...:eek: ). Every single other superhero Movie forum does this. But of course posters like you would have to bark at anything that comes in here. I expected this, and thanks for being the first person to be ignorant. Hopefully you will be the last. G'day...

Whew, there sure are a lot of words in that there quote.

That must have been tiring.

Crimson Dynamo said:
Whooooaa!!! A bunch of people walking about!!

This film is gonna rule!!

Waste of time.

I'll make sure to tell Sam that they aren't leaking out any good pictures....:rolleyes:

Whew, there sure are a lot of words in that there quote.

That must have been tiring.

Yeah, take your time to read it over...:rolleyes:

Uh...what's with the whining? Apparently there is no active Photo Album thread for this forum. If a user has gone through the trouble of consolidating all of this production's prints into one album, where is the crime in that?

Unless Daisy has an objection, the thread can remain...as long as it's not spammed up.

some people has just too much time to ***** about everything... this thread is great :up:

i'm trying to read your post but my eyes keep getting drawn to that halle avatar. Oh she looks so good doing that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"