Sequels Spider-Man 4-Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends

This thread isnt going to get deleted as long as there are fans with open minds who are willing to have the courage to discuss ideas that might be upsetting to other hype sheep who think things need to be one way and one way only. George Bush would approve of you guys trying to silence BobbyinNashville.

I mean, clearly there are fans who would want this as a next step to the franchise. If you dont want the up the action and drama by adding the Spider Friends for some reason, then debate against it.

This thread isnt going to get deleted as long as there are fans with open minds who are willing to have the courage to discuss ideas that might be upsetting to other hype sheep who think things need to be one way and one way only. George Bush would approve of you guys trying to silence BobbyinNashville.

I mean, clearly there are fans who would want this as a next step to the franchise. If you dont want the up the action and drama by adding the Spider Friends for some reason, then debate against it.

That's right. So far only insults and kicking and screaming.

Give me reasons why this wouldn't work? I love ensemble superhero programs and Spiderman is going to need an infusion of fun and action for it to continue. I'm tired of Peter Parker's angst. He should accept the hand he's been dealt and get on with it.

New blood means new adventures.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Plus Iceman and Spidey are owned by 2 dif studios that would never partner.

That's right. So far only insults and kicking and screaming.

Give me reasons why this wouldn't work? I love ensemble superhero programs and Spiderman is going to need an infusion of fun and action for it to continue. I'm tired of Peter Parker's angst. He should accept the hand he's been dealt and get on with it.

New blood means new adventures.
By teaming up with Iceman and Firestarter to make a kid friendly movie:dry: If this movie was made, it would contain so much camp and be made for a target audience of 5-10 year old boys. Characters from different franchises that team up in movies is a horrible idea that needs to stay in the cartoons and comics. The only succesful example of mixing different franchises is Alien vs. Predator and it even isn't that good. The only reason it survives is because of the gore. The day your idea happens is the day Sony runs out of ideas and would be the same day the last nail is hammered into Spideys coffin.

I sincerely hope you are not serious:dry:

If you want to ruin the best superhero franchise by adding Spider Friends for some reason, then debate for it.

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :woot: :woot: *stops laughing, look's at screen again* *dies*

AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woot: :woot: :woot: *stops laughing, look's at screen again* *dies*
I dont get it. Do you need $200 worth of sand effects to be entertained by a movie? If they do go through with a Spiderman and his Amazing Friends film as rumored, they'll probably have better costumes made anyway.

Please don't include Spidey in any other form of movie during his solo run please Thank you. They are about to make that mistake with Batman.

I dont get it. Do you need $200 worth of sand effects to be entertained by a movie? If they do go through with a Spiderman and his Amazing Friends film as rumored, they'll probably have better costumes made anyway.
As rumored? By who exactly?

I Was laughing becuz the pic was funny :O

Just for the sake of entertaining the purpose of this thread who would be the villain?

Well if they do Spiderman And His Amazing Friends i'd say someone like Kingpin or Carnage could work, or maybe Lizard, Kraven and Scorpion all to gether on a team

Well if they do Spiderman And His Amazing Friends i'd say someone like Kingpin or Carnage could work, or maybe Lizard, Kraven and Scorpion all to gether on a team
You would rather see them in this movie as oppose to a Spiderman sequel?

Well if they did Spiderman And His Amazing Friends as SM-4 then i'd say them, but if they did it as a compleatly deferant movie then i'd say Kingpin

No one has made a good argument as to why Ice Man and Firestar wouldnt work on film with Spiderman. Ice and fire playing off each other would work well and in an original way.

No my cousin is not avi arad but he knows him.

I needed a good laugh.
Oh then you're in luck cause Mr. Arad's next project is an adaption of the successful Knights of the Dinner Table comic book that you may have come across at your local game store while buying paints and manuals for Gorka Morka and Titan Legions.

Oh then you're in luck cause Mr. Arad's next project is an adaption of the successful Knights of the Dinner Table comic book that you may have come across at your local game store while buying paints and manuals for Gorka Morka and Titan Legions.

Now I'm confused...I must look up Gorka Morka and Titan Legions, cuz I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'll end it with this?: :bh:

No one has made a good argument as to why Ice Man and Firestar wouldnt work on film with Spiderman. Ice and fire playing off each other would work well and in an original way.

No my cousin is not avi arad but he knows him.
Well my cousin is Avi Arad and he said he doesn't know your cousin so nana nana booboo.

Well my cousin is Avi Arad and he said he doesn't know your cousin so nana nana booboo.
What?!

:bh: :bh: :bh: :bh:

So your cousin is Avi Arad? That just sounds made up. At least mine sounds believable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"