Sequels Spider-Man 4-Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends

PARIS HILTON?
please leave HER out of ANY andALL super-hero movies

No, No think of it Hilton as firestar.

Spiderman: We need to stop crime

Firestar: OMG that is so hot!

See instant blockbuster.

I didnt say that I dont jam the adventures of slick rick on occasion, just that listening to slick rick and being a dad doesnt make you cool contrary to some peoples apparent beliefs. Also: Meatloaf.
Posting on an internet forum by lashing out at your dad doesn't make you a cool teen contrary to popular emo beliefs:o

After this movie...I hope they make the Japanese tv show into a movie:woot:
spiderman1%20(L).jpg

:sarcasm:

I didnt say that I dont jam the adventures of slick rick on occasion, just that listening to slick rick and being a dad doesnt make you cool contrary to some peoples apparent beliefs. Also: Meatloaf.

That's the CD mostly everyone knows...care to try to name his other CDs?

That's the CD mostly everyone knows...care to try to name his other CDs?
The only other one I know is the Art of Storytelling but I havent even heard it, I just see it at Best Buy sometimes while shoppig for Not My Chemical Romance.

The only other one I know is the Art of Storytelling but I havent even heard it, I just see it at Best Buy sometimes while shoppig for Not My Chemical Romance.

You don't have to lie about your MCR affair, we all understand.

I listen to way worse music than that.

Bright Eyes, Sunny Day Real Estate, Lillix.

could we try to stay on topic we're discusiing a hypothetical spider-friends movie not being emo

could we try to stay on topic we're discusiing a hypothetical spider-friends movie not being emo
Wish-list of scenes for such great movie:

- Spidey and Co. stop train robbers
- Firestar starts off the movie as a hard hearted b*tch and does typical hoe moves like breaks dates without calling to cancel and wearing eye shadow
- For the finale, Spiderman shoots a webline at Rhinorpion (Scorpion and Rhino would fuse in the rising action to create stronger character drama) which Firestar would ignite on fire causing it to travel upto the villian, hitting his core reactor and causing an explotion that Ice-Man encases in ice.
- Firestar apologizes for being being a b*tch to everyone except MJ and kisses Pete and Bobby both at the same time (this is a humorous and sexy way to rival the upside down kiss of the first 2002 hit).

Wish-list of scenes for such great movie:

- Spidey and Co. stop train robbers
- Firestar starts off the movie as a hard hearted b*tch and does typical hoe moves like breaks dates without calling to cancel and wearing eye shadow
- For the finale, Spiderman shoots a webline at Rhinorpion (Scorpion and Rhino would fuse in the rising action to create stronger character drama) which Firestar would ignite on fire causing it to travel upto the villian, hitting his core reactor and causing an explotion that Ice-Man encases in ice.
- Firestar apologizes for being being a b*tch to everyone except MJ and kisses Pete and Bobby both at the same time (this is a humorous and sexy way to rival the upside down kiss of the first 2002 hit).

I'd also add several saving people from burning building scenes, because thats what lacked in spiderman 3. No burning building scenes.

The train scene is good, cant be spidey without trains/subways. Also perhaps a bank in the train. We can add high drama.

Also if we combine scorpion and rhino, can we give them shockers vibration gloves? Just get a nice blend of powers out of them.

Plush the final battle should take place in a men;s room with hydroman. Nothing says final battle like hydroman attacking out of a toilet.

Think of it toilets! Sinks! Urinals! Firestar can barge in and face her natural fear of men;s rooms.

I say get joel schumaker to come in and direct with chan, tucker, hilton, and lawerence already attached, its golden pony boy!

I listen to way worse music than that.

Bright Eyes, Sunny Day Real Estate, Lillix.

If you do actually listen to those bands, you're pretty emo.

If you're making a joke, you're pretty gay.

Either way, you're emo or gay...maybe...queemo.

If you do actually listen to those bands, you're pretty emo.

If you're making a joke, you're pretty gay.

Either way, you're emo or gay...maybe...queemo.
Since when does listing bands qaulify as a joke. Of course I listen to those bands. But I'm not emo, I dont wear eye makeup or anything. I also listen to BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY and sometimes MO THUGS. I'm just a regular guy anticipating the Amazing Friends feature like anyone else.

Since when does listing bands qaulify as a joke. Of course I listen to those bands. But I'm not emo, I dont wear eye makeup or anything. I also listen to BONE THUGS-N-HARMONY and sometimes MO THUGS. I'm just a regular guy anticipating the Amazing Friends feature like anyone else.
2-3 people in here that support this out of 20+ does not make you a 'regular guy', it makes you the minority. This idea is a pipedream and would look great as a cartoon but this idea would be a lame PG suckfest with corny one liners and kid friendly action and comedy. So when money could be spent say making SM4 or another Marvel superhero solo film...I choose that instead of this Saturday morning cartoon.

2-3 people in here that support this out of 20+ does not make you a 'regular guy', it makes you the minority. This idea is a pipedream and would look great as a cartoon but this idea would be a lame PG suckfest with corny one liners and kid friendly action and comedy. So when money could be spent say making SM4 or another Marvel superhero solo film...I choose that instead of this Saturday morning cartoon.

I've been as sarcastic as humanly possible as a "supporter" which he very well might be as well. I just found this to be funny. But the comics at first were kiddie, in fact wasn't there a story featuring an anti drug story to reach kids? Didn't many fans love the early morning 64' cartoon and the 90's cartoon? Spiderman has usually been kid friendly saturday morning stuff.

I've been as sarcastic as humanly possible as a "supporter" which he very well might be as well. I just found this to be funny. But the comics at first were kiddie, in fact wasn't there a story featuring an anti drug story to reach kids? Didn't many fans love the early morning 64' cartoon and the 90's cartoon? Spiderman has usually been kid friendly saturday morning stuff.
All superheros are suppose to be role models for kids, that is why the comics started because kids were their major demographic. But, movies that cater to kids only are horrible, especially for the fans that grow into adults but seem to wonder why they lose love for their once beloved cartoon and comic characters. Spider-Man is a hugely conflicted character with a sad history that needs to be shown as it was. His adversaries are highly intelligent and extremely dangerous and diluting it to a G or PG-fest would be a horrible decision. X-Men, Batman, Spider-Man, etc...are mostly violent in that wars, fighting, deaths, etc... occur frequently and turning that into the Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends travel around and save kittens would hammer the final nail into the coffin of poor poor Spider-Man's credibility.

All superheros are suppose to be role models for kids, that is why the comics started because kids were their major demographic. But, movies that cater to kids only are horrible, especially for the fans that grow into adults but seem to wonder why they lose love for their once beloved cartoon and comic characters. Spider-Man is a hugely conflicted character with a sad history that needs to be shown as it was. His adversaries are highly intelligent and extremely dangerous and diluting it to a G or PG-fest would be a horrible decision. X-Men, Batman, Spider-Man, etc...are mostly violent in that wars, fighting, deaths, etc... occur frequently and turning that into the Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends travel around and save kittens would hammer the final nail into the coffin of poor poor Spider-Man's credibility.
Well if they cant make it good and deliver a solid movie for the teen-adult range with Ice-Man and Firestar then what will happen when they try to use Jackpot later on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"