Sequels Spider-Man 4 targeted for 2009/2010

2009 if its Lizard & Kraven. Those effects would be easy compared to the previous villains. Unless they made Lizard CGI which I doubt. It'll be Rick Baker make-up.

I hope they pick Jake if Tobey decides not to return. I dunno though... I'm getting Batman vibes all over about this.

2009 if its Lizard & Kraven. Those effects would be easy compared to the previous villains. Unless they made Lizard CGI which I doubt. It'll be Rick Baker make-up.

It'll be a combination of both make-up either Rick Baker or Stan Winston, if they pick anybody else, it'll be a disaster and CGI effects for wide shots. Make-up/Prosthetics for close ups only.

It'll be a combination of both make-up either Rick Baker or Stan Winston, if they pick anybody else, it'll be a disaster and CGI effects for wide shots. Make-up/Prosthetics for close ups only.

Either way, dude, it's nothing complicated. If its Lizard and Kraven then they can have this film out by 2009.

Spidey 2 was released only two years after the first movie, and the effects were incredibly elaborate and expensive. The time period has no effect on which villain(s) will be featured.

Spidey 2 was released only two years after the first movie, and the effects were incredibly elaborate and expensive. The time period has no effect on which villain(s) will be featured.

The reason it took so long to do Spider-Man 3 is because everyone involved with Spider-Man 2 were exhausted by how little time they had to make the movie. So, they wanted some extra time for the third installment.

The reason it took so long to do Spider-Man 3 is because everyone involved with Spider-Man 2 were exhausted by how little time they had to make the movie. So, they wanted some extra time for the third installment.

And.....?

Superman and Spidey 4 for 2009, possibly Fantastic Four 3. Batman 3 will be in 2010 with possibly X-Men 4.

God willing Tobey and Sam will be back...

And.....?

And, that Spider-Man 4 can be done in a year and they won't be as exhausted as they were with Spider-Man 2. The second film was a rush to the finish line. Something I doubt the fourth one will be since the effects for The Lizard won't be that complicated since it would mostly be make-up.

Lizard isn't confirmed by anyone..is he? I hope not that would be a total letdown to me. I want to see Kraven since The Punisher is still at LGF we won't be seeing him mix up w/Spidey yet. 2009 would seem too soon if they don't have an actor and director in place. Got to work that out and I'm sure Raimi and Tobey won't do that till Spidey 3 box office #'s come in to prove their worth. They'd be foolish to sign anything until then. Captain America should hit in 2010 so that'd be a cool combo.

Lizard isn't confirmed by anyone..is he?

No, but it's obvious, dude. Dr. Curt Conners has already been in two films. It's pretty obvious that they are building up to The Lizard.

I hope not that would be a total letdown to me. I want to see Kraven since The Punisher is still at LGF we won't be seeing him mix up w/Spidey yet.

Lizard & Kraven would make sense. Spider-Man has to battle Lizard while saving him from Kraven.

So you think these past 3 films are just a build up to the Lizard and Venom, Doc Ock, and Green Goblin are speedbumps along the way? I hope not. Especially if he looks anything like the character from the comics. I wouldn't mind a guy who could grow back limbs in battle but....it seems too corny for the type of audience that Spider-Man has captured. They want to up the ante and make each film bigger and better. Lizard is not an attraction to me but perhaps a smaller sub-plot.

Wouldn't they have to update Kraven's weapons for the movie,because wouldn't a villain with a spear just not be that impressive.

Catman, while the Lizard is a definite possibility (even though they essentially did his story and then gave it to Doc Ock), I don't think anything points to Kraven (or any other character) at this stage.

Catman, while the Lizard is a definite possibility (even though they essentially did his story and then gave it to Doc Ock), I don't think anything points to Kraven (or any other character) at this stage.

I guess.

Wouldn't they have to update Kraven's weapons for the movie,because wouldn't a villain with a spear just not be that impressive.

I think the leopard skin loin cloth would clinch the deal with some people :cwink:

Update Kraven's look and weapons, and there you go. Kraven is one of the villains I think works best as a movie villain.

I think it'd be very interesing to see both a Superman and Spider-man film come out in the same year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"