Sequels Spider-Man 4

spideyman101

Civilian
Reaction score
This is my own opinion. It's not official.

I think they should keep Venom and Harry alive for the 4th one. And have the movie start out with Venom hunting Spidey, and find him and they fight in the apartment, and they accidentally set it on fire, and because of the flames, the symbiote leaves Eddie Brock, for a moment. Then Spidey sends him down to the police and they send him to jail.

THEN Spidey realizes that he's having problems with a furtherence of his mutation, so he goes to Doc Connors, and he says he can't do anything for the moment, so he then goes to a scientist boy, friend of his, Hobbie Brown (The Prowler), who tells him he'll work on it, so he says ok and leaves.

By this time Harry and Peter are nice to each other again. But Peter gets a job from JJ to do an interview with the Oscorp President, Harry Osborn, so he goes to the mansion and Harry feels as if he's being suspected by the press, so he goes and attacks JJ later on, and Peter stops him. And that's when Harry and Peter get back on bad terms. Then later Peter learns Aunt May's health is failing, and MJ has gone to smoking, and Peter himself starts to change so much that 4 arms grow out of his back (from the comics), so he goes to Hobbie and he's almost done with a serum. Then JJ sees Spidey with 4 arms and sets up a hunt for him, and he Kraven and Scorpion come into the picture to help hunt him. And we also learn that Hobbie has betrayed Spidey and decides to hunt him as well as the Prowler. So Spidey now has to deal with Prowler, Kraven, and Scorpion. He gets rid of Scorpion, then Prowler finally decides to be good friends with him again (somehow). Then Spidey gets the serum and is changed back to normal, then later the symbiote is still wandering around and finds Spidey again, and then gets on him one last time, and this time PERMANATLY bonds with him. Spidey goes back to the church to try and force it off, it dosn't work, then he goes to a warehouse and torches himself, and that dosn't work, then suddenly Kraven comes out of nowhere for the "Kraven's Last Hunt" scene. And he drugs Spidey and then shoots him in between the eyes. Then shows him to JJ and claims his prize, then shoots himself in the office. Then Spidey is buried, and then Goblin 2 comes to JJ for his revenge on Spidey and captures JJ, MJ, and Aunt May, takes them to his mansion and then later Spidey finally wakes up and crawls out of his grave, goes to his apartment and sees a note left by Goblin, that says go to his mansion if he wants to see his friends and family live. So Spidey goes and then we see the scene where they fight and then harry sends off a bomb, and is knocked out and then he comes back to his senses and goes to help Spidey get the three captives out. Then finally the extra-doses of the preformance enhancers effect him and he starts to die.

Then we skip to harry in the hospital and he asks forgiveness to Peter, Aunt May, and MJ. And then he dies. Then we see "goblin-ghost" of Norman chuckling over his coffen.

Then to end it, Peter finally asks MJ to marry him, then the sirens go off and he swings to the crime, and then finds two thugs (one of them is hiding). The Spidey defeats the one he can find and goes on.

And the one who's hiding walks into the burnt mansion and finds the Goblin gear and finds a new version of the suit that Harry started working on, and next thing we see is this older man standing looking at an orange Goblin suit. Then it ends.

(BY THE WAY!! Sometime in here we need to see Spidey fight Cletus Kasady and send him to jail, where in the 5th one he'll become Carnage)

A LOT of stuff is going on here. I think there's an overload of villains and storylines going on.

The main thing I don't like is having Harry in the story at all. I don't especially like his character so hopefully he does die in 3.

The other thing I'm not sure about are the loose ends. What's up with Aunt May in the end? Alive? And is MJ back to normal again? And did Spidey get the suit off? Did Kraven shoot himself? Why? And what's with the flip-floping of Prowler? And there was no backstory for Scorpion.

But I do like a lot of your ideas too. I like the Man-Spider storyline, I liked the diverse characters you used and I liked the way you ended it hinting at, I suppose, Hob Goblin.

I hope you edit it up a little though, split that big paragraph into pieces. Also, I suggest getting rid of Prowler completely and focus more on who Scorpion is. Overall I liked it so I hope you consider fixing it a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"