Across the Spider-Verse Spider-Man: Across The Spider-Verse News and General Discussion

Not sure if we're supposed to interpret those last lyrics in any meaningful sense, but other than that, this was really cute.

Noticed the ones that are fully colored/saturated are the ones that we’ve seen in the leaked promo art/trailer/concept art and pretty much confirmed to have large/larger roles with substantial speaking lines from known actors, or are at least going to be featured very prominently. So, I’m guessing all of the ones that look faded/out of focus/desaturated are mostly going to amount to a line/few lines and/or a quick cameo. Seems Spider-Man Unlimited, Ben Reilly Spider-Man and Spider-Man India have much more screen time than previously thought.

So, sorry Spectacular Spider-Man, Spider-Man: TAS and Supaidaman fans. It’s better than nothing, though. Amazing that we’re even getting that.
Yeah this is a good catch visually. I'm all for a random heap of unexpected Spider-Man Unlimited love if it's the case, maybe his inclusion here at all will finally break the taboo of acknowledging that version in any meaningful way too lol. If 5 year old me knew one day that Spider-Man Unlimited would be in a big screen animated Spider-Man film in any capacity I woulda been like "yes perfect that's exactly what I want."

9oD76sU.gif

iyIBaP3.gif

Miguel O'Hara is really out for blood in this movie, damn.

I’m intrigued to see Spidey 2099. Maybe he’ll bring the wheatcakes.

I demand wheatcakes! :argh:

0EA25B0C-B524-4181-AF73-4DEE1FDE653F.jpeg

Gwen meeting her future in-laws. :hehe:

Yeah, I figured unfortunately. Hopefully they bring Noir back for Beyond The Spider-Verse.

That sucks. Wonder about Penny and Spider-Ham

The last three I can't really figure out.

The last three I can't really figure out.
Based on the toys, the chain one is Cyborg Spider-Woman and the one on the left is Scarlet Spider. I don't recognize the bottom right corner, though.

Based on the toys, the chain one is Cyborg Spider-Woman and the one on the left is Scarlet Spider. I don't recognize the bottom right corner, though.

I am almost thinking its Unlimited.

And speaking of toys...

I am unreasonably tempted.

1500x500

are all of the Spider-Man from the banner going to be in the movie, because some of them look like they were photoshopped in, and Sony didn't quality control the banner?

Presumably yes given all those trailer shots, but most of them bar the new group of Spider-People and the OG cast will be short cameos. There wouldn't be a point to include, say, Josh Keaton's Spider-Man in this poster/banner if he didn't at least pop up once in the film.

1500x500

are all of the Spider-Man from the banner going to be in the movie, because some of them look like they were photoshopped in, and Sony didn't quality control the banner?

Most likely. Now, in it beyond a blink and you miss cameo, well, that is a different story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"