Comics Spider-Man and Iceman! (drawing)

Here's a new one I did last weekend...just got around to scanning it.
I'll post the inks and colors when I get them done.

SpideyMJ.jpg

AAAAAaaahhhhhh... so sweet!

Ur style is evolving man... Looking forward to see how it goes fully done :)

I heard about 'Ringo's death, but I don't know how it happened?

ANy got any info?

Here's the inks(done by my good friend Chris McJunkin!):

spidey_lylec.jpg

As for 'Ringo's death, it's a sad tale. He died of a heart attack. He was only in his early 40's. The thing was, he was a healthy guy, a health nut, and a vegan, and he just had a massive heart attack and died.

It's a real tragedy. The world as a whole is lesser without him in it.

I heard about 'Ringo's death, but I don't know how it happened?

ANy got any info?

Yeah, it was one of those weird things, you know?

Even all the creators who knew him wee astounded, apparently some used to even joke about how healthy he was compared to the average artist...

That's life I guess... The dude upstairs obviously has some sort of better plans for him.

He's probably getting all fanboy chatting to Kirby right now :up:

Yep.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, he was as nice a guy as you will ever meet. I've never known him to be too busy to talk to fans. Shoot, at Heroes Con a couple of years ago, he was drawing sketched until the doors close. The seat was so uncomfortable, tha tit messed up his back, and he had to go to the doctor for it....and he did it again the next year, KNOWING that it would probably put him in the same predicament.

Finally got around to coloring this motha!!

Spider-ManandIcemanCOLOR.jpg

That does it, I have to go home and re-read some of my ol' Larsen Spidey issues, now!

Lookin' good, man!

That does it, I have to go home and re-read some of my ol' Larsen Spidey issues, now!

Lookin' good, man!

Another thing I 'stole' from that era is that when coloring Spider-Man to lay a flat red but do the highlight areas in bright orange instead of bright red (which is really pink).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"