Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 106

Status
Not open for further replies.
The panel is over. Nothing for Venom or the Miles movie.

Hahaha, thank goodness... :oldrazz:

I'll wait for the official trailer release tomorrow, not really interested in LQ leaks. Hope Tom doesn't get in too much trouble for that leak :cwink:

Sony wouldn't want to soil the perception of their panel after everyone is still feeling the high of the homecoming trailer with news of a venom movie that no one asked for.

They are dumb, but not that dumb.

It is funny they didn't mention any spinoffs but the trailer sounds great (shuffle hands)

Last edited:
More intense than the first trailer is what I'm hearing. Can-not-wait.

Footage looks great! Also, with the news that Toomes has beef with Stark, I assume Oscoop had a heart attack?

What i feel we are getting is the iron spidey suit storyline but with the red and blue suit. Basicaly stark gave pete an upgrade but it comes with conditions just like in the original comic story just without the iron spider man suit.

Peter realizes that and being the hero that he is decides to not play by starks rules and keeps beeing spider man and helping people. Stark gets angry take his toy away but cant take the fight out of pete and so on. I see nothing wrong with that. These are adaptations after all.

more like a Stark attack :o

tumblr_mnem18ZHtq1reokfao1_500.gif

How old was Peter when he got his powers? If he was 5 during the first IM (2008) and 9 during the Battle of New York (2012) then he'd be 14 by Homecoming (2017). so meaning if the movie follows real time, then it will take place a year after Civil War where he was 13? (2016), and if he'd had his powers for six months already by then, he was 12/13 when he got the spider bite? sheeeeeeeesh

loved the variety interview. such a great kid

can't wait for the trailer

How old was Peter when he got his powers? If he was 5 during the first IM (2008) and 9 during the Battle of New York (2012) then he'd be 14 by Homecoming (2017). so meaning if the movie follows real time, then it will take place a year after Civil War where he was 13? (2016), and if he'd had his powers for six months already by then, he was 12/13 when he got the spider bite? sheeeeeeeesh

I'm not sure how it's gonna work for the sequels and Avengers Infinity War appearance but I think it's been confirmed he's 15 in Homecoming.

so when we will get this trailer? anyone knows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"