Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 107

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they play their cards right, that scene could be foreshadowing/precursor to this scene from the comics (should they utilize the Master Planner storyline in a sequel). Except in this instance, Spidey won't be able to hold the ship together without Tony's help.

img_3264.jpg

Please Marvel, make this happen!!!

Please Marvel, make this happen!!!

Yeah that would be a really cool moment. I have to agree that it should be saved for the end of this trilogy with Doc Ock. They homaged this moment in Spider-man 2 but it really wasn't anything more than that. I can see them reflecting on his deeds in the trilogy in this moment and thinking about Uncle Ben and all the people relying on him.

Since Homecoming's theme seems to be "coming of age" I think it'd be really fitting if this is how this trilogy would cap it off, with Peter realising how important he is to his friends and family and the people of New York and how he can never let the odds beat him.

"Within my body is the strength of many men"

"And now I've got to call on all that strength.....all the power.....that I possess."

"I must prove equal to the task....I must be worthy of that strength.....or else I don't deserve it".

And then they should start the college trilogy, where he meets Gwen, Mary Jane and Harry and through Harry we introduce Oscorp and Norman Osborn. (I still think they should establish Oscorp as a company through Easter eggs and mentions before introducing Norman)

*Sigh* at least, I hope that's what they'll do.

Last edited:
MJ should come in sooner than Pt 4 imo. If not the sequel, then hopefully the final movie in the trilogy. We've had a long enough break from her compared to everyone else who has been used as recently as TASM2. I also think certain villains need to come back to make the SS right like Electro, Sandman, Rhino

Sinister Six can have just about anyone as the Six and given how they're adamant on avoiding recently used villains, we won't be seeing Electro or Rhino.

-Doc Ock
-Vulture
-Shocker

are the givens so far. From there, it could be Kraven, Mysterio, Sandman, Chameleon, and/or Beetle.

MJ should come in sooner than Pt 4 imo. If not the sequel, then hopefully the final movie in the trilogy. We've had a long enough break from her compared to everyone else who has been used as recently as TASM2. I also think certain villains need to come back to make the SS right like Electro, Sandman, Rhino

I think it'd make sense to introduce MJ in Part 3 in a supporting role, and then have her play a bigger part in the fourth film.

Electro needs redemption. They did him wrong to

Sony Pictures Reports $719 Million Loss For Movie Division

No wonder we getting silly Sony movie ideas like Emoji or Venom but in Spider-Verse or anything like that.

No wonder we getting silly Sony movie ideas like Emoji or Venom but in Spider-Verse or anything like that.

Geez, that's awful. Feel bad for the blokes that work there, it has to be pretty bad for them at this time

Puuh... That's pure Horror...

Sinister Six can have just about anyone as the Six and given how they're adamant on avoiding recently used villains, we won't be seeing Electro or Rhino.

-Doc Ock
-Vulture
-Shocker

are the givens so far. From there, it could be Kraven, Mysterio, Sandman, Chameleon, and/or Beetle.
Whoa, Beetle? When has he ever been on the team? Rhino was minor enough presence that I think he could come back & nobody would notice. They could also use the O'Hirn version. Plus we're talking about SS which is two movies from now. Marvel/Sony will have probably eased up on their stance about not using previous elements.

I think it'd make sense to introduce MJ in Part 3 in a supporting role, and then have her play a bigger part in the fourth film.
Exactly.

Electro needs redemption. They did him wrong to
Electro was bad. But I think if he came back, he'd probably be closer to Ultimate Electro in terms of personality b& origin.
I agree. It could be like the 'rise' scene in Dark Knight Rises (which still gives me chills to this day)
Would be pretty cool to see.

Whoa, Beetle? When has he ever been on the team? Rhino was minor enough presence that I think he could come back & nobody would notice. They could also use the O'Hirn version. Plus we're talking about SS which is two movies from now. Marvel/Sony will have probably eased up on their stance about not using previous elements.

Exactly.

Electro was bad. But I think if he came back, he'd probably be closer to Ultimate Electro in terms of personality b& origin.

Would be pretty cool to see.

Beetle was in the Sinister Syndicate. I suppose they could combine elements of that with Sinister Six.

Yeah Sony, keep going with Venom and Silver Sable you'll do great lol

I've said it before and I'll say it again; they are more than welcome to Venom. The longer they have him the longer he is kept out of the MCU.

I've said it before and I'll say it again; they are more than welcome to Venom. The longer they have him the longer he is kept out of the MCU.

But what if Marvel Studios made him more interesting? Like (imo) Spectacular Spider-Man did. Would you be against him joining then?

Last edited:
An MCU quality venom who can be both villain and hero would rock.

I'll believe that Venom movie is happening when it's in front of cameras.

Remind us again what's up with the hardcore Venom hate?

Yea venom is a great villain. Reason why they keep milking him. Venom in the mcu would be interesting. I really don't see Sony making a venom movie. The hype isn't there. People want to see Spider-Man vs venom not just venom by himself.

Yeaaaaaaaaa just don't see that movie happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"