Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miles appearing as Peter's classmate doesn't quite fit.
He was supposed to be the younger kid that was given the same powers that this guy that started almost 5 years before him plus his own, his story itself although Peter doesn't have to appear, he should be arround or mentioned.
If he was to ever appear, i would imagine he would during Peter's last year, as a freshman that becomes friends with Peter, or just he being arround, as a cameo.
Also, how old would be Amadeus if his mother is still somewhat young herself?

They wouldn't have the same introduction or even necessarily the same origin as the comics.

Amadeus can be her little brother instead and Miles doesn't have to be his classmate either.

Easy solution there.

Yeah, Miles should currently be around 7 years old in the MCU. He got his powers when he was 13 years old.

They wouldn't have the same introduction or even necessarily the same origin as the comics.

Amadeus can be her little brother instead and Miles doesn't have to be his classmate either.

Easy solution there.
The Amadeus being her little brother, makes total sense!
I don't regularly say this but, that sounds like something that would totally work well! :woot:

@harryoscop Says who? The comics?

The MCU can dictate ages and all that however they please. They aren't going to be limited by comic canon. Plus internals have said that Disney wants to take the Spider-Man franchise in that way anyway and which is why Sony is going with their Venom spin-off (to set up Flash as a possible Spidey ally) which will have more Marvel/Disney involvement than they're telling people at the moment.

Claudia Kim is 31, but her character doesn't have to be that old. Since she's an Asian woman she will probably look exactly the same in 10 years. She can pass for 40. Hell, if Amadeus is like 13 or something she could be mid-late 30s.

@harryoscop Says who? The comics?

The MCU can dictate ages and all that however they please. They aren't going to be limited by comic canon. Plus internals have said that Disney wants to take the Spider-Man franchise in that way anyway and which is why Sony is going with their Venom spin-off (to set up Flash as a possible Spidey ally) which will have more Marvel/Disney involvement than they're telling people at the moment.
Take away one of the things that made Miles unique. What else should they strip from the character?

And the Venom that was reported has nothing to do with this version of Spider-Man. The report itself said that, and what internals are you referring to? when did Disney say they want a Spider-people movie?

I doubt they'd even make a connection between Helen Cho and Amadeus Cho tbh, easier to leave it

I doubt they'd even make a connection between Helen Cho and Amadeus Cho tbh, easier to leave it
It'd be a missed opportunity in my opinion. It's not like the naming of her character was a coincidence. Helen Cho is Amadeus' mother. It would add something extra to both characters. we could even have Claudia Kim reprise her role in this franchise.

It would be cool if the Venom symbiote was a enhanced and modified version of the super soldier serum that created Captain America.

Downloaded "Left Hand Free" and can't stop playing it :spidey:

Adding more than one spiderman in a movie is dumb in my opnion. There is a reason why the ultimate show is not well liked with fans. This is spiderman not power rangers we only need one spiderman in a movie figuring out issues and coming on top against a big threat. I dont wanna see 20 different spidermen going against Doc ock and green goblin that's ridiculous.

If you realize, Ultimate is everything Spider-Man is up to eleven.
In everywhere else, Spidey usually monologues in his head, thinking about what happens arround his life and about his problems but at the same time is web slinwing to catch the Vulture.
Meanwhile in Ultimate, fourth wall break with a mini gag and a monkey screech.
Spidey usually makes jokes out of his villains, for example if he was fighting Mysterio, he would say something like: ''You know, your helmet reminds me of something, a mirror? Nah'' and continue up until he says Fishbowl, the quip being based on Peter's comedic timing and his ingenuity.
Ultimate: Your head reminds of something (4th wall Break) Mini-Chibi gag with Spider-Man taking Mysterio's head many times, each one being something diferent like a snow globe, or a mirror or everything that ressembles his helmet up until he gets to the fishbowl.
It's like an exagerated version of Spider-Man's humor and personality.

If you realize, Ultimate is everything Spider-Man is up to eleven.
In everywhere else, Spidey usually monologues in his head, thinking about what happens arround his life and about his problems but at the same time is web slinwing to catch the Vulture.
Meanwhile in Ultimate, fourth wall break with a mini gag and a monkey screech.
Spidey usually makes jokes out of his villains, for example if he was fighting Mysterio, he would say something like: ''You know, your helmet reminds me of something, a mirror? Nah'' and continue up until he says Fishbowl, the quip being based on Peter's comedic timing and his ingenuity.
Ultimate: Your head reminds of something (4th wall Break) Mini-Chibi gag with Spider-Man taking Mysterio's head many times, each one being something diferent like a snow globe, or a mirror or everything that ressembles his helmet up until he gets to the fishbowl.
It's like an exagerated version of Spider-Man's humor and personality.
Hehe. Love this post. A through and through analysis of the two versions.

I actually wonder if we're gonna get one Peter in high school movie. The MCU seems to happen in real time.

It would be cool if the Venom symbiote was a enhanced and modified version of the super soldier serum that created Captain America.

Honestly, I'm tired of everything in the MCU being tied to the super-soldier serum; Howard Stark, The Winter Soldier, the Hulk, Captain America... it's kinda like how people are getting bugged with everything connecting to infinity stones. Venom would just be beating a dead super-serum horse.

Wouldn't be surprised if Eddie and peter's parents worked on a weapon for shield and it turns out to be the symbiote and they were assassinated for it.

Honestly I'd like the guardians of the galaxy to find it and it somehow makes it way to earth.

Only thing I'd be okay with being tied to the Super Soldier serum is Osborne attempt at recreating it (with the Goblin formula being the result). The symbiote (and the rest like of Spider-Man's rogues) should have NOTHING to do with it. I also don't want any more time spent on his parents a la TASM, I'd much prefer his relationship with May to be more prominent in this series

It'd be a shame if the symbiote wasn't found in space during Infinity Wars as a nice throwback to Secret Wars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"