Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - Part 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt that Marvel started working on a story after the deal w Sony was reached.....but after TASM 2? Highly, highly doubt that tbh. The actual script though, I would think, started being worked on as soon as the writers were hired last year.

But what I was asking was if you guys think the script Tom has in his hand in that pic is the script for Homecoming...since the movie's set to start shooting in 3 weeks and all. I think it is.

That's definitely the script, guys. Shooting starts in 3 weeks.

I don't doubt that Marvel started working on a story after the deal w Sony was reached.....but after TASM 2? Highly, highly doubt that tbh. The actual script though, I would think, started being worked on as soon as the writers were hired last year.

But what I was asking was if you guys think the script Tom has in his hand in that pic is the script for Homecoming...since the movie's set to start shooting in 3 weeks and all. I think it is.

If the film's starting in 3 weeks he would have to have the script by now to prepare.

I wanna be really excited for this movie, but I feel as though I'm not as excited as I am for this as I was for Amazing Spider-Man 2 because I don't want Iron Man or Cap or any other Avenger in the movie, I just want it to be Peter's movie!

Opposite for me. I'm actually more excited for it because Iron Man is in it. My favorite thing about Civil War was the dynamic between Peter and Tony, so I'm glad we'll be getting more of that in HC.

I would've liked to see Cap instead of Stark in the movie. Since the Stark announcement, i've also been a lot less excited as well.

I think ASM2 is unwatchable and I pretty much felt done with Peter Parker after that movie. It's a miracle the Civil War managed to make me excited about the character again. I wish I could watch Homecoming right now.

That being said, I've been having Iron Man burnout for years now, so I hope they keep RDJ to a minimum.

I think ASM2 is unwatchable and I pretty much felt done with Peter Parker after that movie. It's a miracle the Civil War managed to make me excited about the character again. I wish I could watch Homecoming right now.

Agreed.

That being said, I've been having Iron Man burnout for years now, so I hope they keep RDJ to a minimum.

He spoil Civil war for you?

He spoil Civil war for you?
No, I wouldn't say spoil. He had to be there, even if I didn't particularly like him sometimes. The beauty of the movie is that if you don't like Iron Man you can just be team Cap and vice versa.

No, I wouldn't say spoil. He had to be there, even if I didn't particularly like him sometimes. The beauty of the movie is that if you don't like Iron Man you can just be team Cap and vice versa.
You're tired of Iron Man? You don't want him to have a huge role in another hero's movie?!? You don't worship RDJ?? This is outrageous! the MCU is totally not for you, dude. :) :o

Says the guy who, in fact, think he's in the right to tell another individual what is or isn't suited for them. LOL.

Says the guy, who in fact, doesn't know what role Stark is playing in the movie.

Edit: That didn't come out right. Oh well ...

Last edited:
I would've liked to see Cap instead of Stark in the movie. Since the Stark announcement, i've also been a lot less excited as well.

Well Evans recently stated in an interview that he would love to pop up in "Homecoming". If they really want Steve Rogers to show up in some form, then all they need is to give him a call.

a good way to integrate an avenger into a spidey movie would be via chameleon. have an avenger think spidey was a criminal and try and take him in, but in reality spidey was framed.

oh well.

a good way to integrate an avenger into a spidey movie would be via chameleon. have an avenger think spidey was a criminal and try and take him in, but in reality spidey was framed.

oh well.

Well even if they went that route, the only active/official avengers left right now are Iron Man, Vision, and War Machine (who's handicapped without using Tony's special exoskeleton). The rest of the group are on the run from the law or somewhere in the Nine Realms.

Lmaooooo, says the guy who says guy the says says guy guy the guys say say the guys who say the guys. I'm dying. :funny:

Says the guy who, in fact, think he's in the right to tell another individual what is or isn't suited for them. LOL.

Says the guy for whom anything he says will not be what he'll say in a few day's time. :o

giphy.gif

Says the guy for whom anything he says will not be what he'll say in a few day's time. :o
Says the guy who needs to find a new shtick. :o
Says the guy, who in fact, doesn't know what role Stark is playing in the movie.

Edit: That didn't come out right. Oh well ...
Says the guy, who in fact, is trying to explain the guy with the guy for the guy... Wait wut?
Y'all should have invited Jaxon, he'd have enjoyed the moaning around here.

What makes u say tht?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"