Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone else like the "Final Swing" to make a comeback in Homecoming?

Nothing has ever made me feel "**** YEAH! SPIDER-MAN!!" more than those Final Swing scenes.

And at the end of the final swing, have Iron Man flying in front of the camera in the final shot & RDJ winking at the audience. :o

I'd definitely love a final swing again.

We only got 'em in SM, SM2, and TASM.

I want the movie to end on the "face it tiger..." line, but a final swing could be nice

I don't want the "face it tiger.." line to end the film or be the after-credits scene.

I'd rather that be just before the climax.

Not what I meant but now that I think about it..

giphy.gif

:woot:

Would anyone else like the "Final Swing" to make a comeback in Homecoming?

Nothing has ever made me feel "**** YEAH! SPIDER-MAN!!" more than those Final Swing scenes.

With a sweeping score in the background..hell yeah

Final scene is a final swing-style shot, except it's of Iron Man flying through the city instead.

Holy ****, Tom is a dead-ringer for Jamie Bell. Crazy to think he almost got the role in 2010 'cause Tom is like his spiritual successor.

The final swing has been the standard for all the Sony films but I would, personally, like to see something different for a change. I do like the idea of MJ appearing at the after-the-credits or pre-credits.

I'm with Ninja. Time for new. Start fresh. Be innovative and refreshing.

I'd definitely love a final swing again.

We only got 'em in SM, SM2, and TASM.

Since those three are generally considered the three best Spider-Man movies, I'd say the final swing is a necessity. :funny:

Da da da daaaa!! Tom Holland is the amazing Spider-Man! :woot: :spidey:

I want the movie to end on the "face it tiger..." line, but a final swing could be nice

Yeah. I think that would make a good last scene. End on that and have the after credit scene be the usual teasing of something for the next Marvel movie.

So what's with the Wayne's World gifs?

Still love Spider-Man first movie final swing the best for me, but like wouldn't mind something different.

Maybe Peter will find himself in bed with some fugly chick at the end of the movie, and will be aghast because he can't believe what he did. Then MJ will suddenly pop up and say "Face it Tiger, you just hit that!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"