Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ready to give Marvel a free pass on most things before I see the film, but if Glover is Morales I will riot. One Spider-Man is enough, please don't take away the spotlight from Peter.

Don't worry, they were just vocal minority just usual like last year

Y'all were mad when you thought RDJ would steal his thunder. Could you imagine if there's a second Spider-Man? People are going to lose their poop in here! :lmao:

sp-hc-glover-fbpic.jpg

Phineas Mason aka The Tinkerer

Calling it now.

Ultimate MJ? Also, that means we should be getting a press-release and set pics very soon.

Those are her real glasses.

I don't think Zendaya was a part of it.

I would expect her not to be in a lot of scenes if her role in the first movie is small, still kind of shocked she's still in Atlanta if she has nothing to film for a while, but I do expect her to be done filming before everybody else.

Those are her real glasses.

I would expect her not to be in a lot of scenes if her role in the first movie is small, still kind of shocked she's still in Atlanta if she has nothing to film for a while, but I do expect her to be done filming before everybody else.
What makes you think she'll have a small role? Deadline said she landed a key role & THR said she's the female lead. Only source that said she would have small part was Variety and they've backtracked since.

Thank you Jon for tweeting that. People were so ready with their pitchforks and claiming Marvel is so anti-diversity when this is their most diverse project yet.

Then who the heck is he? Also after watching the Little Men trailer, Barbieri sounds a lot older than I thought he would.
He's 14 (?), you would be surprised how many kids that age sound much older and have somewhat deep voices.

If he's Harry, which I'm doubting, but if he is, expect a younger Norman. :oldrazz:

Thank you Jon for tweeting that. People were so ready with their pitchforks and claiming Marvel is so anti-diversity when this is their most diverse project yet.
Exactly. People need to calm down with all that. The Miles stuff, too.

Well good that's been put to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"