Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - Part 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, guys... I guess it's the end of an era & the start of somethin' new. A Spider-Man in the MCU. It took a long journey to get here, but i'm sure you appreciate it too, because without Kevin Feige, Avi would be up to no good.

Don't take it for granted, for good things always come to an end, hopefully in the MCU's case, Spider-Man will live forever again.

We know he be in the MCU since last year. You say this like we only find out now lol.

We know he be in the MCU since last year. You say this like we only find out now lol.
Yes, I too am aware of that information. But i'm trying to be philosophical & stuff so bear with me on this situation.

I think this Spider-Man is going to feel like the definitive one. It will be great to see the first MCU Spider-Man.

Just be glad we don't live in a dark alternate universe where this exists
aunt_may.jpg

Uncle_Ben3.jpg

Screen_Shot_2016_05_27_at_3_51_55_AM.jpg

Snyder's Spider-Man. Darkest timeline. Even darker than Avi's one

How come he didn't brand Uncle Ben as well?

I think this Spider-Man is going to feel like the definitive one. It will be great to see the first MCU Spider-Man.
:up: :up: Just look at my avy. Look at how Marvel put their own stamp on the classic Spidey pose that the previous two incarnations had a go at. Tom is the perfect characterization. I can't wait to see more of him.

Just hope he's given the chance to shine in his own film & not be overshadowed.

:up: :up: Just look at my avy. Look at how Marvel put their own stamp on the classic Spidey pose that the previous two incarnations had a go at. Tom is the perfect characterization. I can't wait to see more of him.

tumblr_m5tvk1th2e1rqlfp9.gif

We'll see about that. :sly: :o

I totally thought those images were going to be a Hail Hydra meme and not a BvS meme.

Will the film be overshadowed if Tony remains mostly in the background but has mostly a few romantic scenes with "Aunt hottie" (as he refers to her)?

I doubt Tony Stark will overshadow Spider-Man in Homecoming, given how hugely popular Tom's Spider-Man in Civil War got.

That's my worry with news of Robert Downey Jnr in the film. Hopefully it'll just be a Tony Stark cameo.

That's my worry with news of Robert Downey Jnr in the film. Hopefully it'll just be a Tony Stark cameo.

Something tells me he'll be a part of the story, not just a cameo. If it was just a cameo, I don't know if they would've revealed it this early on

We get RDJ in a Spidey movie and instead of being grateful we're now jealous that he might steal Spidey's thunder. The children inside of all of you would be ashamed of yourselves.

We get RDJ in a Spidey movie and instead of being grateful we're now jealous that he might steal Spidey's thunder. The children inside of all of you would be ashamed of yourselves.

Who's "we"?
It's just some random nitpicking.

Will the film be overshadowed if Tony remains mostly in the background but has mostly a few romantic scenes with "Aunt hottie" (as he refers to her)?

No, but what would even be the point to have RDJ in the film for a role like that? We know it'll obviously be much more than that.

I am not excited for this movie, I know Marvel Studios is in charge of everything but I am scared that Sony will butt in and ruin the movie, like they did with the Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"