Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martin Starr as the Spot :o
Make him Mysterio, make a Quentin Beck Cameo. Just do it!

Last edited:
I go away for a little bit and see a bunch of news. :woo:

I hope Starr reprises his role as "Pizza-Waving Guy" from The Incredible Hulk.

I'd be up for it if only so people will stop saying he was Amadeus Cho.:o

I think it's best not to assume everyone announced has some big role in the movie. For all we know half these guys won't even make the final cut.

Yep, best to just wait and see. I'm thinking he could be Phil Urich working at the Daily Bugle.

Might as well use a CG enhanced Keaton? We know how Keaton looked like a younger man, so using Logan would be distracting.

I LOVE how every outlet has described Logan as 'the Tom Hardy look-alike'.

Younger Vulture? Are they doing stealing "youth" storyline and motive. Oh god....

Tom Holland, Marisa Tomei, Zendaya, Michael Keaton, Robert Downey Jr., Tony Revolori, Laura Harrier, Logan Marshall Green, Donald Glover, Martin Starr, Kenneth Choi, and Michael Barbieri.

:hmr:

Younger Vulture? Are they doing stealing "youth" storyline and motive. Oh god....

No, I doubt it. Really wonder who LMG is playing though. I need that press release :grr:

Oh wow, I completely missed the fact two actors had joined the cast

I'm an idiot

If I had to guess:

Keaton - Vulture
LMG - Shocker (?)
Glover - Tinkerer (?)
Starr - Beck (?) (possibly uncredited)

Dead Snow 2 sold me on him being Beck, so now I'm sticking to that 'til confirmed otherwise. He's probably Tinkerer, but I have hope.

Very interesting choices. Very.

You know that Logan used to date Marisa Tomei? He likes them a bit older!

I hereby solemnly swear to no longer say a single negative thing in regards to Spider-Man Homecoming (until its release/I've seen it) after today's news.

Quote this if you wish but I'm just too happy.

I hereby solemnly swear to no longer say a single negative thing in regards to Spider-Man Homecoming (until its release/I've seen it) after today's news.

Quote this if you wish but I'm just too happy.

Would you still be happy if he's just a teacher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"