Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - Part 84

Status
Not open for further replies.
And we know this HOW?!?

Seriously, let's just speculate for the sake of speculating.

Something called integrity, she accumulated her fanbase by not only being on disney, being on dwts, and being pretty, but talking about representation in media, if she knows how important representation is she wouldn't take a role for a Latina actress and neither would Amandla.

Afro-latinos exist but Michele Gonzales is not so...

Idk how knowing how much integrity an actor has stops someone from speculating tho.

to be honest, if I didn't know Zendaya's ethnicity, I could assume she could be Latina. Even her name sounds more Latina.

I think her name is very obviously African, and she has very obvious features that resemble many light-skin black individuals.

But other than the name, I can get the confusion or assumption.

Keaton is not in Atlanta yet. But, that makes sense after Atlanta Filming said the first two weeks will be in the high school.

I wonder if the other young kids cast have started filming.

Does anyone know how many locations Spider-Man has, is it only filming in Atlanta...

Ok, the cast for this movie is getting extra large!

Yeah, NinjaTurtleFan -- She's not Latina and she's not going to be playing Michelle Gonzales.

I'm hoping that guy is Herman Schultz

It's a bit of a bummer when you realize we probably won't see the epic trio that is Spider-Man, Daredevil and Punisher together. :(

Are we secretly getting Sinister Six as villains?
Seriouslly, way too much actors ... I feel.

I wouldn't be surprised. ^

Sony's been wanting that for a while and I'm sure Marvel Studios wouldn't object so long as it fits naturally.

Uhhhhh:
Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Official-High-Res-Banner.jpg

MPW-25554

Will-Smith-Yelling-No-I-Am-Legend.gif

tumblr_mer09a5JrH1rr7dyto1_250.gif

tumblr_mer09a5JrH1rr7dyto2_r1_250.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised. ^

Sony's been wanting that for a while and I'm sure Marvel Studios wouldn't object so long as it fits naturally.

Wait was the venom movie by Sony the only thing that was announced still happening, I thought the sinister six movie was still a go for them...

Marvel has creative control, this film has nothing to do with that crappy project.

Some more shots

Attachments

• ClnNVhRWkAAUeU7.jpg
    ClnNVhRWkAAUeU7.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 28
  • ClnNVhWWkAAcbmb.jpg
    ClnNVhWWkAAcbmb.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 25
  • ClnNViTWAAAcF8l.jpg
    ClnNViTWAAAcF8l.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 30
awww man, looks like he's jumping into action! on the third day of shooting? that's awesome

Is that something Vulture related behind him?

EDIT: Nvm, it's just filming equipment.

I read that spidey issue earlier. Peter looks like tom in that.
X3ETezY.jpg

First look at Attah, Barbarie, and Amara.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG_QkoeRZab/

So the school does not have uniforms if Tom's outfits are anything to go by, so are they on some academic team hmm...

Also the purple hair is starting to look like a purple ribbon in Zendaya's hair, and she either has a tank on under the white shirt or that skirt is actually a dress.

My God, they're actually kids. I can't remember the last high school movie where a 16 year-old wasn't built like Chris Evans.

So the school does not have uniforms if Tom's outfits are anything to go by, so are they on some academic team hmm...

Also the purple hair is starting to look like a purple ribbon in Zendaya's hair, and she either has a tank on under the white shirt or that skirt is actually a dress.

Didn't people speculate she was doing some kind of waitressing or something in that outfit? Well, it doesn't look like she is in this photo. She just seems to be walking around normally with the other kids. The guy in the back has a smart shirt and is also carrying a tie. Maybe they were doing some kind of science competition where they had to dress up a little?

Zendaya as Gwen is more likely than Zendaya as MJ at this point.

Barbieri & Amara are both wearing Midtown tees similarly Tom who was wearing a Midtown Jumper. Seriously, I ****ing give up. Press-release is three-four days late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"