Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad there's no Spider-Bulge like in the first ASM set pics.

I mean you're gonna watch the movie regardless so?

b31e5a0a9c5fa8a570ef7abdbaeef055.jpg

They added -more- lines, I'm surprised. Not quite sure of it at the moment, it does look good, but something is off, and I suppose that it isn't being touched up by CGI, so it's probably that. Thoughts on this new backspider? Actually juts out a little, interesting. I'm very glad though that this suit (as odd as this sounds) is tight on Tom. Instead of the Amazing 2s 'lets make spideys suit not actually stick to his body'

it looks like they changed the design slightly to be more like this, but maybe it's just the angle.
sticker,375x360.u4.png

That mask in particular may just be for stunts where we don't get a good look at spidey.
Very true.

I think the suit is gonna look great on camera with everything added in. And cmon, the blue? It's the lightest blue we've seen on a suit! Very ditko.

Check out the lenses, too. They almost look reflective.

Why not? they said 'You've already seen the new design in Civil War'

Marvel is about selling toys. New costume means new toys. New toys = more money. We won't see the web-pits with this costume and I'm certain about that.

suit would be pretty perfect if it weren't for all those lines on the leg portion of the suit

still pretty great though. love the bright red and blue. Just the way I like my spidey.

What I love about the suit is that it screams MCU. Like a it belongs in the same universe as the other MCU heroes.

Those eyes are perfect.

What I love about the suit is that it screams MCU. Like a it belongs in the same universe as the other MCU heroes.

Yup. As in, it looks like they ripped the suit right off the page.

Marvel is about selling toys. New costume means new toys. New toys = more money. We won't see the web-pits with this costume and I'm certain about that.
So you're saying we won't see Webpits at all because you're basically disregarding the half of their scoop you didn't wanna hear. This costume was always meant to be THE design for THIS movie, you're not going to see a completely different variation of the classic Red & Blue in this movie, sorry. If we get anything else, it'll be something like the Iron Spider costume (which sucks in itself) And we haven't had a full onslaught of merchandise with this costume yet, so it's still very fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"