Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really liking the minor changes the practical suit is bringing in. I think we all have to remember the options for editing in post, as well as all of the filters or color tints that can be included to give the movie a slightly different tone. Overall I'm excited to see the other costumes in this movie.

Spidey in any other medium would NEVER say anything like that, no matter how young he is.

In any other medium Spider-Man is generally a contemporary of the other superheroes and began around the time they did. Here they have a good 8 year head start on him, so it makes sense.

I can't wait till Hot Toys makes a 1/6 version of this Spidey.

I don't want Spider-Man using iPhone. He should have a Xperia and use a VAIO and PS4.

Looks too techy for my tastes. For my part, I think the suit would look just fine without the black accents and the leg seams. Looks like Spidey though, so can't complain about that.

So you're saying we won't see Webpits at all because you're basically disregarding the half of their scoop you didn't wanna hear. This costume was always meant to be THE design for THIS movie, you're not going to see a completely different variation of the classic Red & Blue in this movie, sorry. If we get anything else, it'll be something like the Iron Spider costume (which sucks in itself) And we haven't had a full onslaught of merchandise with this costume yet, so it's still very fresh.

I am 100% saying we won't be seeing the web-pits with this costume. Quote me, sig me, criticise me all you want but we won't be seeing the web-pits on the big screen next year.

Really? Really?!

Yeah Tony Stark uses Samsung... Spider-Man uses Sony. Shoot he should use a Walkman too they have some cool ones now a day's. And every kid has a PS4 or at least a PS3 I'm sure a nerd like him would prefer PlayStation over Xbox

It's not the end of the world or anything I just like the meta idea of Spider-Man using Sony products because he's a Sony movie character that's all.

I can't wait till Hot Toys makes a 1/6 version of this Spidey.

Same. I've never purchased a Hot Toy before, but this could start my collection. I'll probably get the rest of the big four Avengers soon after.

I am 100% saying we won't be seeing the web-pits with this costume. Quote me, sig me, criticise me all you want but we won't be seeing the web-pits on the big screen next year.

Do you want to make a bet on that?

Quote me, sig me, criticise me all you want but we won't be seeing the web-pits on the big screen next year.

I actually have no idea how big of an issue does the webpits are. Like, is it mayor or something? I'm quite ok with webpitless-man.

Yeah Tony Stark uses Samsung... Spider-Man uses Sony. Shoot he should use a Walkman too they have some cool ones now a day's. And every kid has a PS4 or at least a PS3 I'm sure a nerd like him would prefer PlayStation over Xbox

It's not the end of the world or anything I just like the meta idea of Spider-Man using Sony products because he's a Sony movie character that's all.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Much better compared to CW. Much better.

Still not a fan of the black separating the red, and the blue lines all over the blue sections but those colors are beautiful! The eyes aren't CGI like I'd thought they'd be too, which is nice.

Crazy how much a physical suit compared to an animated suit can turn things around for me. :)

I bet CGI will be added on to the eyes. Look at the eyes, the mold has the zoomable lens parts, probably for reference when CGI is added

Just think we use to have a Spidey with this physique:

Spider+Man+3+in+action+4EAY5hW3kPTl.jpg

Certainly but I don't know who you are and you don't know me so that will be hard.

Nah it'll be fine, like, if you're wrong you'll change your profile pic and sig to whatever the winner chooses, the same goes for me.

Imagine if Amazing Spider-Man 3 was actually being made. LoL

I wouldn't be able to garner an ounce of excitement for it. He's my favorite character, but the one-two punch of corporate cynicism and mediocrity present in the ASM series killed all the joy I had for the character until I saw Civil War.

I love this suit, even without the cgi touch ups it will definitely get. I wanna wear that thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"