Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - Part 85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know who's a villain that I would love to see in the intro to this film even thought it'll be impossible for them to appear? The Spot.

If you look closely, the eyes have the shutter layers, so they'll definitely be CG enhanced.
Looks like the suit is filled up with water
Indeed. Such a bad physique for Spidey. I don't know why he looked so doughy/bloated.

Last edited:
I like the suit, once I see photo and poster shots, that should look amazing.

What if Big Wheel is on the road?
Superior02-1_zpsf9ab8e2e.jpg

The suit looks a lot better here than it did in CW. Love the brighter red and especially the blue. Still hate the pouches on the belt though.

Did the suit have those black accents on the blue in CW, the blue was darker there so I'm not sure. I'm not really sure I like them. I also don't like that you can see the actors lips through the mask. It wasn't like that CW, so hopefully its fixed with cgi.

I still don't think the suit is anywhere near as dynamic looking as any if the previous ones.

I'm afraid I have to side a bit with harry on this one. You can see, without a shell, they'll need to do CGI work. The pants look a bit too busy, too. I'm not really complaining though. It is the basic CW costume. I'm sure it will look better after post.

Now where the **** is the Press-release. :huh: Marvel doesn't even care about these leaks.
I'm afraid I have to side a bit with harry on this one. You can see, without a shell, they'll need to do CGI work. The pants look a bit too busy, too. I'm not really complaining though. It is the basic CW costume. I'm sure it will look better after post.
They should've enhanced the suit a long time ago. They could've fixed alien head Spidey and made the mouth move when he talks.

Marvel doesn't even care about these leaks.

That's because they're aware when you're filming outdoors, it's gonna happen. It's honestly not that big a deal.

Ugh. No. No Big Wheel please.

Shocker or one of Spider-Man's better rogues yes.
Watts has been teasing Big Wheel on his Twitter for a long time, so...
That's because they're aware when you're filming outdoors, it's gonna happen. It's honestly not that big a deal.
Yeah, but Sony always released an official pic of the suit before they filmed outdoors.

So I saw a picture of Spider-Man scratching his crotch today... I guess filming is well underway. :o

Maybe "Alt-J" will be to Spidey like how "AC/DC" is to Iron Man. Do you think more of their music will appear in this film?

I'm assuming the whole suit will be CGI'd then ?

I'm also assuming the lines on the blue part are just markers for the computer ?

I'm assuming the whole suit will be CGI'd then ?

I'm also assuming the lines on the blue part are just markers for the computer ?
Nope, they're part of the design; they were on the Civil War suit. And the CW suit was completely CG, it wasn't an enhanced physical suit like this one will be.

That scene takes place in DC so I wonder what it's all about

Nope, they're part of the design; they were on the Civil War suit. And the CW suit was completely CG, it wasn't an enhanced physical suit like this one will be.

I don't know , I still think all the coloring will be enhanced though , and the black webbing

I'd be really surprised if it looks the same in the movie as it does here

Last edited:
Yeah Tony Stark uses Samsung... Spider-Man uses Sony. Shoot he should use a Walkman too they have some cool ones now a day's. And every kid has a PS4 or at least a PS3 I'm sure a nerd like him would prefer PlayStation over Xbox

It's not the end of the world or anything I just like the meta idea of Spider-Man using Sony products because he's a Sony movie character that's all.

It's not really meta, more like product placement:oldrazz:

I don't know , I still think all the coloring will be enhanced though , and the black webbing

I'd be really surprised if it looks the same in the movie as it does her
Part of the design.
ckhCemA.jpg

I think the webbing is fine, personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"