Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - Part 86

Status
Not open for further replies.
Until Marvel confirms he's Flash, to me right now he's just dukeey Jock In A Polo Shirt Who's Name Might Be Manuel.

But yes, I really liked Zylka's Flash. It's a shame we can't see more of his take. He nailed it.

I don't care who Reveroli is. I just want an official list of who's who.

Maybe they'll use CG to enhance Revolori and make him buffer

They could do that for Michael Barbieri too. Make him look older and buffer. :o
2480213_o.gif
tumblr_n6e29iEZql1tt88v8o8_250.gif

:pal:

That and Ock's metal arms were really great designs actually, too bad they ended jushst being stingers and set up to a movie that shall never come (as far as we know)

Oh its coming. It'll be overhauled to fit into the MCU, but Sony still wants to do it.

If they didn't really use those Vulture wings or Ock arms and people barely saw them, and they're still good, then Marvel might as well use them. Unless they absolutely detest the design and want to go in a different direction, but they shouldn't reinvent the wheel. They can use what still works instead of throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

IMDB can be edited so I wouldn't take it too seriously right now. When Godzilla (2014) was in production IMDB had Tommy Wiseau listed as a cast member.

:lmao:

He should've not only been it but had Cranston's role for true emotional impact!

Oh its coming. It'll be overhauled to fit into the MCU, but Sony still wants to do it.

Exactly. You don't just abandon plans like that. They had people in mind for casting, they had a story in mind, etc.

It'll just happen to work better within the MCU when that time comes.

So the Civil War DvD and Blu Ray cover were revealed:
CmGSXvIWgAAxQoY.jpg:small

Someone's missing. :dry:

All I know is, Spidey better be featured heavily in Infinity War marketing :o

Last edited:
those are the bonus according to geekfeed

United We Stand, Divided We Fall — The Making of Captain America: Civil War– Part 1 & 2 – From skinny volunteer to backbone of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes, chart Captain America’s journey through every decisive moment in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in this complete behind-the-scenes look at a landmark in the Marvel saga.

Captain America: The Road to Civil War — Explore the First Avenger’s fascinating evolution from loyal soldier to seasoned, conflicted hero who questions authority.

Iron Man: The Road to Civil War — Tony Stark’s path has been no less epic or transformative than that of his friend and ally, Steve Rogers.

Open Your Mind: Marvel’s Doctor Strange — Exclusive Sneak Peek — Go behind and beyond the scenes as Doctor Strange makes his journey to the big screen.

Audio Commentary — With Directors Anthony and Joe Russo and the screenwriters.

Gag Reel

Deleted and Extended Scenes

I was expecting a part to be about Spidey's casting/Tom but maybe they keep it for homecoming!

:lmao:

He should've not only been it but had Cranston's role for true emotional impact

"Oh hai Muto!"

"Go hoooommme to yer faaaahmily Fhoord".

"Yoou're naht fooling anyboody when you say wat happened 15 yeears ago was naaturaal deesaster!"

"You're lyyying! Because wat's reeally happening iz that yoou're haiding samthing oout there. I'm riiiiiiiiight aren't I? My Lisa died here! Samthing killed my Lisa. And it's TEARING ME APAHT!"

I'll stop now. :woot:

So the Civil War DvD and Blu Ray cover were revealed:
CmGSXvIWgAAxQoY.jpg:small

Someone's missing. :dry:

I'm sure it has something to do with legal bs. Shame, you'd think they'd be insane not to put Spider-Man on the cover of a film.

"Oh hai Muto!"

"Go hoooommme to yer faaaahmily Fhoord".

"Yoou're naht fooling anyboody when you say wat happened 15 yeears ago was naaturaal deesaster!"

"You're lyyying! Because wat's reeally happening iz that yoou're haiding samthing oout there. I'm riiiiiiiiight aren't I? My Lisa died here! Samthing killed my Lisa. And it's TEARING ME APAHT!"

I'll stop now. :woot:

:pal:

tumblr_n3azug2wY41tso2cho1_500.gif

those are the bonus according to geekfeed

I was expecting a part to be about Spidey's casting/Tom but maybe they keep it for homecoming!

Oh, well. The Iron Man and Captain America journey videos should be cool. Pretty sweet that there's a Dr. Strange preview too

Oh, well. The Iron Man and Captain America journey videos should be cool. Pretty sweet that there's a Dr. Strange preview too

Are they doing a lip sync battle of "Don't Stop Believing?" :o

I hope Vulture gets a theme, so far all of Spidey's villains have had unique themes.

I don't just want a bully with a heart of gold. I want Flash to be a potential physical threat as well and a bruiser. I don't want a nerdy Flash who just bullies via social media. If he were to become Agent Venom eventually, I don't want one who is weedy but someone who looks like they could be in the military.

I want the classic football jock Flash who is popular with all the girls, not a nerd who is only popular with the girls on Tinder when he puts up a picture of classic Flash as his profile pic. :o

I completely agree

I like the new costume. Tom looks good in it. Its almost spot on the Civil War suit though. It looks like it definitely needs some touch ups using cgi, which is weird because the set photo of Tobey Maguire wearing a costume much older, looks like it didn't need a single touch up.

I still like it of course :) just looking forward to seeing it with the final touches!

Would of also liked to have seen Spider-Man on the cover of that Civil War Blu-ray, but ah well.

I agree with Dark Raven. I want Flash to start out to be Mr. Tough Guy/Bully but eventually have an arc throughout the films where he becomes an ally to Peter but will on occasion still tease him or whatever.

I don't really want an Agent Venom movie though. The idea never struck me as cool even when it was conceived in the comics.

To me, either Eddie Brock or Mac Gargan (temporarily) are Venom. Which makes one wonder, what if Eddie Brock in this universe is similar to the Ultimate Spider-Man/"Spectacular Spider-Man" series universes and a friend/classmate of Brock. Maybe Tony is actually Eddie. :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"