Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
About Vulture stealing youth, I've always disliked that idea for him. It's over the top for a character who already has potential to be unique and interesting. Besides, that idea has already been done with Silver Samurai.
Agreed. :up:

I'm not gonna even gonna go back and read the 2 threads that I missed while I was away, I'm gonna assume the discussion about Peter's costume from that behind the scenes pic Tom posted was the driving force.

Also obligatory "where's the press release marvel" comment.

So... think this'll be the thread where we get casting news related to the roles of characters?

It'd be nice but don't count on it (just to be safe).

Nah. I don't think we ever will tbh. I'm ok with that

So... think this'll be the thread where we get casting news related to the roles of characters?

That's what everyone was asking last year about whether it would be the thread we'd get the announcement on who would play Spider-Man. Then 60 more threads went by. :o

Tammy Smith Casting's FB page needs people for a street scene tomorrow, so it sounds like they'll be filming outside.

13612146_1141075749267123_8757815827420666537_n.jpg

Just going to leave this and slowly back away
image.gif

Nah, Andrew's doesn't look anything like Ultimate. Big eyes with completely different shape doesn't = Bagley USM.

Also, whoever did that manip should've screencapped Tom's mask when the eyes were widened and not squinting.

Last edited:
Watched Freaks and Geeks for the first time a few weeks ago and instantly fell in love with it, I can't wait to see Martin Starr in Homecoming, it's gonna be so good!!

Last edited:
Nah, Andrew's doesn't look anything like Ultimate. Big eyes with completely different shape doesn't = Bagley USM.

Also, whoever did that manip should've screencapped Tom's mask when the eyes were widened and not squinting.

It was clearly based on USM's eyes tho.

I could've sworn they even cited usm as inspiration for the eyes.

To me, they look NOTHING like Ultimate. The shapes are completely different. Seriously, I don't see any resemblance besides the fact that they're larger size lenses. Big lenses don't specifically make them Ultimate, there are dozens of artists who draw Spidey with large lenses.

It's the ugliest, worst eyes for any Spidey ever. Hate that design.

U know what I like Harry so lets vhange the topic. Because its very sensitive for him. July 11 over here. Just 12 more days till comic con :D

When is Marvel/Sony/Disney or whoever is revealing Spider-Man's event? All July 22nd?

I guess. Probably part of the MCU panel Feige will be presenting

Oscorp said:
About Vulture stealing youth, I've always disliked that idea for him. It's over the top for a character who already has potential to be unique and interesting. Besides, that idea has already been done with Silver Samurai.
Agreed. :up:

I also think it's OTT but wasn't that angle used in a supposed script for this movie? I based what I said on that.

I had never heard that. Doesn't mean it isn't true (I hope it isn't) but this is the first time I'm hearing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"