Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone save and post the image on here? My work blocks Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so I can't see the pics. :(

Can someone save and post the image on here? My work blocks Twitter, Facebook and Instagram so I can't see the pics. :(
oCAtuqb.jpg

bYgfNo5.jpg

I still don't like the lines/pattern on the legs but I am getting use to the black bands on the boots and arms. Thanks harryoscorp. :)

That reminds me so much of Spidey. Particularly the bit where his mask is ripped so he trades his legit mask for a plastic mask off of a kid. :funny:

Has he webbed that guy up there? Or did he just throw him up in the air temporarily?

The guy probably stole the bike, or was going to rob a place, or just robbed a place...

Spidey wouldn't just steal a guys bike, so the dude probably stole it

The suit looks better each time I see it, odd because I wasn't that much of a fan of the first shots we got. I suppose lighting/tightness of the mask is everything. Oh and of course Spidey didn't steal the guys bike! :woot: Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-man and all.

Picturing the suit with the emotive eyes just makes it that little bit better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"