Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly don't think that we'll get a trailer yet, let alone a snippet of footage. They'd have to present Spider-Man: Homecoming footage at D23 2017 or online later this/next year because they're only a month into filming and post-production hasn't started/isn't concurrent.
GOTG got a trailer at SDCC 2013 and it was only a month into filming. Ant-Man had a trailer/teaser at SDCC 2014 and it hadn't filmed anything at all.

Leaking is not that easy. It's probably just a poster/conceptual art

Pretty much everything shown in comic con the past few years has been leaked so it doesn't really matter how hard it is, it happens anyway

I honestly don't think that we'll get a trailer yet, let alone a snippet of footage. They'd have to present Spider-Man: Homecoming footage at D23 2017 or online later this/next year because they're only a month into filming and post-production hasn't started/isn't concurrent.
It is extremely common for films to screen footage at SDCC while they are still filming. That's what the bulk of productions do.

The actors might have just started filming recently , but this movie has probably been in preproduction for a while

I'm sure the CGI guys could throw together a 60 second clip..............................if they wanted to

Poster would be more than enough to sustain me. :)

Here's to hoping!
JGLtoast.gif

Shawn Madden said:
Looks like Marvel is about to "swing" something special into Hall H

Twitter

The guy writes for Mayimbe's site. Not sure how reliable he is... But there ya go. :oldrazz:

Would love to get something today, anything would be nice!

Twitter

The guy writes for Mayimbe's site. Not sure how reliable he is... But there ya go. :oldrazz:

worried-2.gif

El Mayimbe hasn't had a good track record with Spider-Man rumors, however one of his guys (not this one) did say Spider-Man was in Civil War trailer 2 so.....grain of salt.

The big thing for Spidey that I hope for is confirmation of who is playing who.

Brie Larson appearing full costume in the audience? Lol. Jk, but hopefully its Spidey! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"