Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - Part 87

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody remember this:
comic-con-2013-amazing-spider-man-2-panel-photo.jpg

Yeah that was a very cool panel tasm one in 2011 is still my favorite when Andrew dressed in a party city spidey suit telling the crowd how much the character ment to him.

Today's the day fellas! Let's at least hope for some character conformations!

Tom is in costume today isn't he?

In 12 hours we'll all either be really happy or really disappointed. :oldrazz:

Lol guys don't get overhyped. We don't know for sure what Marvel/Sony has planned, so it's better to contain your expectations and not expect much so that in the event we don't get that much info, people aren't left feeling disappointed and dissatisfied (remember the Super Bowl fiasco, and how Marvel 'just had to show Spider-Man because it would be the best place to reveal him').

If we don't find out who's playing who I'm going to start throwing things in my room!

Even if we don't get any reveals, there'll be footage shown. We won't get to see it, but still.

:oldrazz:

Where my pirates at? ;)

I have a gif on stand-by in case we don't get anything worthwhile.

Yeah, lol these things always leak. *Cough* TASM2 trailer, GOTG, Ant-MAN, Age of Ultron, Batman v Supes, Suicide Sqaud *Cough*

So ya. They'll be sharing with us whether they like it or not. :oldrazz:

He posted a pic in costume on Insta, I bet he'll show up fully dressed.

Marvel realizes it. They ****ing realize that they have their crown jewel back; their King and they're going to make this a Comic-Con that will be remembered for years to come. :woot: :spidey:

I sorta doubt it will. That would be repeating something that already happened.

He usually is, and can be if Sony doesn't get too protective and Marvel finally decides to build a bridge in the first place.

I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with desire and everything to do with "Spider-man is just too expensive to do on Netflix budget".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"