Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sorta doubt it will. That would be repeating something that already happened.
But it would because this is MCU Spidey. Like, what if everybody was in costume for the Infinity panel and Spidey just shows up and Cap/Chris Evans passes the baton to him. That would be so awesome

But it would because this is MCU Spidey. Like, what if everybody was in costume for the Infinity panel and Spidey just shows up and Cap/Chris Evans passes the baton to him. That would be so awesome

Bleh. I like Spider-man just fine, but lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Ah yes, the thread where we discover Tony Stark unknowingly created the spider that bit Peter and thus he makes Spider-Man a Tony Stark prodigy for years to come.

Also, this is the thread where we discover Zendaya is in fact playing Mary Jane but the MCU version (which means they can do no wrong) and that "frumpy, frazzled" look that Zendaya is sporting will then replace the iconic MJ look.

Oh, and Michael Barbieri is in fact a race-swapped Gankee and we also discover this Spider-Man is just Peter Parker In Name Only and his characterization is that of Miles Morales.

:o

PBP be like:
hap411w.gif

:o

So do we find out who's playing who today?

Some music to help get in the mood:

[YT]UNOZ6VWCokk[/YT]

[YT]SJ5Irvc4Je8[/YT]

[YT]DZGN9fZvQhc[/YT]

[YT]xsx3JCw62WQ[/YT]

So what is everyone's Con wishlist?

Mine:
- Who's playing who/character confirmations
- Vulture vs Spidey with webpits concept art
- Teaser
- Tom & Chris Evans doing something on stage
- Spidey being announced as part of the Infinity War cast

What, just for Spidey? Maybe just to find out who is who, would be nice to see what Vulture looks like as well. Footage it'd be cool to hear about and will inevitably happen if nothing else, but we won't see it so yeah.

If they bring the Infinity War cast out (which I'm really hoping they do) it'd be cool to see Tom with them.

Bringing the IW cast out like 2010 with the original 6... Oh dear lord. I mean already over there is Benedict Cumberbatch, the Guardians cast - Chad Boseman has his own signing booth, Tom's flying in... Come on. They gotta.

I actually don't want a teaser trailer yet. who plays who and pic of vulture, that's it

Even if there was one we wouldn't get it.

Yeah, I waited since Spider-Man 4 to see Vulture and I really want to see him. He's my must.

Also confirmation of who is who (maybe omitting some names for surprise) would be cool, too.

Mine:
- Teaser

Yep. Same.

Nice lists, guys. I wish I could take a nap but i'm too samn excited

Mine:
- Teaser

We've got pretty much the same list except the Tom/Chris thing. Not that I wouldn't like to see that, but if they're announcing Tom as part of the IW cast I'd like him to interact with more of the cast than just Chris.

Also, if they introduce Tom in costume like they did Andrew that'd be awesome

Nice lists, guys. I wish I could take a nap but i'm too samn excited

Lol same, it's like 1:30am where I am but I'm too excited to sleep

Last edited:
What times their panel supposed to be?

4EARIQe.gif

We've got pretty much the same list except the Tom/Chris thing. Not that I wouldn't like to see that, but if they're announcing Tom as part of the IW cast I'd like him to interact with more of the cast than just Chris.

If they bring out the IW cast it's unlikely they'll be sticking around long enough to interact. Just the intros and some pictures and they'll be off. Panels usually take up about 20 minutes, and there'll be panels for Strange, GotG2, and, from the looks of it, Spidey, so that's pretty much the hour gone with a little bit left over for any announcements.

It doesn't start for 7 more hours.

I'm cool with just a poster/concept art and character confirmations.

Same. I'm not sure I can justify staying up till 2:45 for Marvel but...

Dammit, it's Marvel! :argh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back