Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy **** guys, Joblo was spot ****ing on with their Ragnarok scoop.

Probably right about Spider-Man then.

Like them joining the MCU?

That would be incredible but I'm not getting my hopes up for that.
Yea , there were rumors that Marvel would give Fox the TV rights for the X-Men , if Fox would return the movies rights of the Fantastic Four back to Marvel

So I'm hoping Fantastic Four is what is replacing The Inhumans on Marvels Phase 4 films

Would anybody see it, though? Besides us hardcore Marvel fans?

They would probably have to do it the same what they did with Spider-man / Tom Holland

Ad them to someone else's film first , it would be awesome , and actually make great sense for the Fantastic Four and Silver Surfer show up in Infinity War

Then give them their own movie

I think I'd rather have them be regular scientists when we first see 'em and when they'd get their own film, they're already the F4.

Well DC just let loose with a Wonder Woman and a Justice League trailer

( they both looked pretty good actually )

Can't wait to see what Marvel has up their sleeves

Plus a Suicide Squad trailer... Marvel better deliver today... How many more hours?

I would be happy just to hear about what characters are In Homecoming besides spider-man,aunt may,and stark.

DC won Comic-Con again this year. GotG2 and Doc Strange trailers won't compete.

Don't be so sure, they still have Spidey in their back pocket! ;)

Does it have to be a competition? I'm just glad to be a Comic book fan right now :D Suicide Squad, Strange, WW, JL, Spidey, GOTG2, Ragnarok.... it's amazing!!!!!

DC won Comic-Con again this year. GotG2 and Doc Strange trailers won't compete.
Screw that. With what DC brought and what we're going to get from Marvel....the fans are going to win Comic-Con :ilv:.

Enough of the versus nonsense. If all the movies next year are as good as they could be....that will be an insane year for superhero movies :).

Does it have to be a competition? I'm just glad to be a Comic book fan right now :D Suicide Squad, Strange, WW, JL, Spidey, GOTG2, Ragnarok.... it's amazing!!!!!

Screw that. With what DC brought and what we're going to get from Marvel....the fans are going to win Comic-Con :ilv:.

Enough of the versus nonsense. If all the movies next year are as good as they could be....that will be an insane year for superhero movies :).

Agreed, saying things like Marvel won or DC won will just incite arguments. The fans won.

Anyone know/have a live blog for their panel later?

Cm guys, it's just friendly competition. DC essentially stealing Comic-Con will make Marvel bring their A-game.

DC is kind of over doing it with Suicide Squad though , at this point , , I'm not even sure I need to buy a ticket

Last edited:
No Spider-Man news yet...bummer.
That JL trailer though! Wally with Barry Allen skin activated! Actual fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"