Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what would be funny:
Plot twist: Keaton IS[BLACKOUT]Shocker[/BLACKOUT]

Hour an a half left?

Lol why are you guys blacking "[blackout]Shocker[/blackout]"?

Marvelous Realm said that's who Woodbine is playing... So um, if that's what's confirmed, we know they're legit.

Looks like the main cast of GOTG are there signing autographs , so hopefully we'll get a trailer

Zemo didn't get his classic purple facenet mask thing in Civil War, maybe Shocker will get his, sort of look the same.

I wanna see an image of Keaton as the Vulture!

So...

Micheal Keaton: Vulture
Logan Marshall Green: Tinkerer?
Bokeem Woodbine: Shocker?

I thought they said the Tinkerer would be a person of color

Let's hope that's not the case
Not necessarily a bad thing depending how they handle it. Plus, if he's not a main villain then he could always come back more often. Could turn into a kind of hired threat throughout the MCU.

Though I do agree he could be used a bit more than just in the intro. Just depends on what is needed to make the story work. I'd just be happy to have him in a movie and doing his thing.

I'm okay with intro villains if the scene is bad ass. Tssm had a lot of great opening action sequences. If we get an awesome shocker fight to kick things off I'm all for that.

I've wanted a Sinister 6 movie since the Raimi movies... This is Sony and Marvel's chance to do it right and set up from the beginning. Not shoehorn a bunch of people into their second movie with blatant and unnecessary dialogue. "I want to start a team. I want to keep it small though, I'm thinking 6..." SMH...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"