Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - Part 88

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then again, 'supporting' villain could easily mean the person working with Vulture who we know is the Tinkerer.

I'm okay with intro villains if the scene is bad ash. Tssm had a lot of great opening action sequences. If we get an awesome shocker fight to kick things off I'm all for that.

Same here.

I wonder if Marvel will go the route like their other movies and have some sort of flashback as the opening scene before the title appears? Maybe the scene(s) could be Uncle Ben dying and/or him getting bit by the spider. After that, Spider-Man: Homecoming appears on the screen, then it goes right into an opening action scene with the Shocker.

Whether you like it or not, but I feel like a bunch of Spidey's villains are going to be the intro type. You can't have Shocker or Rhino being the main focus of a single two hour movie without radically expanding their origin story like Sandman or Electro.

Whether you like it or not, but I feel like a bunch of Spidey's villains are going to be the intro type. You can't have Shocker or Rhino being the main focus of a single two hour movie without radically expanding their origin story like Sandman or Electro.

His role could be about the size of Scarecrow in Batman Begins though and I'd be happy.

Spider-Man held his own against Falcon, Winter Soldier, Cap, and Giant Man. Its gonna be interesting to see what kinda challenge these villians bring.

His role could be about the size of Scarecrow in Batman Begins though and I'd be happy.

I didn't feel like Scarecrow got to do a whole lot in that film. He had that one awesome scene though.

tumblr_nn07knsUMX1sh5jnso1_500.gif

Brace yourselves extreme hype or disappointment is approaching :woot:

Some people on Twitter are saying they've spotted Tom and Zendaya arriving at SDCC (tho not together)

Obviously to be taken with a (huge) grain of salt but interesting nonetheless

I didn't feel like Scarecrow got to do a whole lot in that film. He had that one awesome scene though.

True. I mean more like several scenes throughout the film but without being the main villain. Still being of importance in some way. I know that I'm hoping too much though since he's one of my favourites since I was a kid in the 90's

This better have been worth staying up. :oldrazz:

it's gonna suck not having footage when netflix marvel, flash, and WB all officially released their trailers...

unless james gunn is a liar but i doubt it..

Starting now. Really tight security apparently.

It's going to be Spidey's hour!!!

They've confirmed they won't release any footage. Bummer

Good, I don't feel bad that their stuff leaks online! :o

Unfortunately we already knew that...such is. Will have to get by with information and what people describe. Not the best, but it's something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"