Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 90

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really dont care..

we've already had one terrible MJ adaptation and are already getting another. just because something is an adaptation doesn't mean they are immune to criticism for going "willy nilly" and straying from source... when alot of fans still want to see that version of the character adapted.

Criticism is welcome, but criticism isn't immune to criticism either. So if you say they're going willy nilly, I can point out that the changes actually appear very focused and purposeful, with the inspirations they've named and the iconic MJ moment. You can say you want a certain version adapted, but I can point out that they're adapting 616 MJ, you just think she should be adapted differently, perhaps, not adapted to a multicultural setting, or not adapted to a setting with diverse personalities, or not adapted to form a relationship with Peter to pay off the "jackpot" moment.

For me, it looks as if they're setting up the iconic MJ moment and I'm honestly pressed on how they could have possibly done it better.

I was trying to be coy in that post. That is the one post that grossed me out. None of the other posters have implied any sinister motives. The vast, majorty of posts I have seen have been just fine. Just people stating their opinion... that I happen to disagree with.

Pretty much. That post was ****ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back