Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 96

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean on Replay? :o

...you know, I hadn't even thought of that since I have no idea of her music, but....

tumblr_lunn3ziiFU1qfjd5jo1_250.gif

So uh, about that trailer, what is everyone hoping to see in it? what is everyone's wishlist?

I want a menacing shot of the Vulture that gets everyone hype but doesn't reveal everything.

I'm expecting one scene of dialogue with Peter in a high school situation with cut scenes of action sequences. 1:30 max.

Honestly I'd be happy with just seeing the comic con footage

So...what do you all think about this whole thing of Spider-Man not throwing a punch in the movie? Granted, it doesn't change anything for me, I'm not saying the movie will suffer from it. But I must admit it's slightly strange to me. Im sure Spider-Man's combat will be impressive as always, but no simple one two fisticuffs? A bit different.

So...what do you all think about this whole thing of Spider-Man not throwing a punch in the movie? Granted, it doesn't change anything for me, I'm not saying the movie will suffer from it. But I must admit it's slightly strange to me. Im sure Spider-Man's combat will be impressive as always, but no simple one two fisticuffs? A bit different.

TASM series handled it quite similarly, so depends on how you felt about the previous series in terms of Spidey's combat.

That said, "no punching" is the very least of my concerns regarding the new series. :oldrazz:

So uh, about that trailer, what is everyone hoping to see in it? what is everyone's wishlist?

Since it's a teaser, my expectation is to play it up as a teen High School movie. I wouldn't be surprised if they keep the fact that it's even a Spider-Man trailer under wraps and then, at the end, show Spider-Man to catch everyone off guard. That way, they can play up the High School moments people seemed to like at Comic-Con and sell everyone on why this movie is different from the previous Spider-Man films.

So someone thinks the teaser trailer will be about 1:30?

Footage of Vulture for sure.

What movie is the trailer supposed to be with? Any rumors there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"