Homecoming Spider-Man Homecoming (2017) General Discussion - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 98

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a couple scenes here with Peter wearing his homemade costume.
I think he's been dealing with Vulture for a while.

International trailer

[YT]xi8UF0lbJI8[/YT]

Things I didn't like:

1. Why does GankeNed know
2. Why does Keaton find out
3. How in holy **** is Liz involved with the Vulture?

Things I liked:

Pretty much everything else

Maybe Liz gets involved with The Vulture as an assistant or something? The trailer's very vague though, since it's basically a bunch of random scenes.

Bruh, why is Peter fighting Toomes in his his proto outfit?

Yo the last shot of Spider-Man and Iron Man almost makes me not dislike the shoehorning in of a character as a blatant cash grab holyyyyy crap!

How is it shoehorning at all when we saw their chemistry in Civil War? He's in the Marvel Universe now so it makes sense why Iron Man or anyone would be in the movie.

After a super impressive GotG2 trailer, this was kind of underwhelming. Like the humor and atmosphere, don't care for Vulture's look. Guess we'll see.

Damn! That was freakin' awesome! Specially the Vulture!

So pumped for this movie. Looks like it's going to be a huuuuge hit.

Vulture looks like he's wearing an airplane on his back. Falcon's rig is much better and organic looking.

Lol at everyone that's been *****ing at the Stark complainers. He's a main freakin character. Absolutely terrible and no excuse. This is officially rewriting the character and the entire 'origin' of Spider-man. Save your excuses, they'll fall on deaf ears. That trailer alone proved to me more than enough to completely turn me off

I never thought I'd see the day, and I feel like a part of me just died, that I would see a brand new Spider-man trailer for a new SM movie and feel absolutely nothing... :csad:

I love SM and I love these boards, but I probably won't be around here anymore. I always criticized the haters during past franchises for sticking around and frequenting this place when they clearly didn't like the films, so I'm not gona be that guy.. all I can say is I hope those still excited about this get something they truly genuinely love and enjoy

Take care, bud. Hope you'll come around. :yay:

International trailer is even better, IMO.

The international trailer seems better paced.

I never thought they would make me like Vulture, they did.

It does indeed look great! My only complaint is WHY THE HECK IS NED NOT GANKE? This is Ganke, why in the world did they change his name to a completely unrelated character?

I liked it!

Liz is definitely the main LI and object of affection.

Zendaya matches the set pic look and description of her character - dry, "deadpan" sarcastic vibe. definitely NOT MJ vibe.

Vulture looked pretty cool, too.

as a native New Yorker, Spider-Man fan and Mets fan, I wanna give whoever put that piazza pennant on the wall a hug

acAynhv.png

Damn, guess I'm not the only one who detests Ned Ganke, pointless addition imo. He's Miles best friend and confidant, not Peter's

Lol at everyone that's been *****ing at the Stark complainers. He's a main freakin character. Absolutely terrible and no excuse. This is officially rewriting the character and the entire 'origin' of Spider-man. Save your excuses, they'll fall on deaf ears. That trailer alone proved to me more than enough to completely turn me off

I never thought I'd see the day, and I feel like a part of me just died, that I would see a brand new Spider-man trailer for a new SM movie and feel absolutely nothing... :csad:

I love SM and I love these boards, but I probably won't be around here anymore. I always criticized the haters during past franchises for sticking around and frequenting this place when they clearly didn't like the films, so I'm not gona be that guy.. all I can say is I hope those still excited about this get something they truly genuinely love and enjoy
:( One of the reasons I stopped posting so much was for the hate of TASM series. I do agree with you on the Stark issues. I really hate that Stark is so involved. I'm just hoping we see Peter take a stand against him in this movie and not rely on him so much. I find it ironic that people hated how Oscorp basically supplied everything to Peter and the villains, yet its okay when Stark does it. Overall, I give the trailer about a 6/10. It definitely didn't get me hyped like I expected. On a side note, its going to suck to see you gone. You are one the first posters I think I ever replied to on here

Good riddance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"