Playstation Spider-Man: Miles Morales Coming to PS5

Havok83

Avenger
Reaction score

jcWY047.png

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1321x747.
T3hff55.jpg

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1317x718.
4p5Vp7d.jpg

Last edited:
Seems like more of a spin-off than a full fledged sequel. Is it just DLC to the first game? Wasn’t very clear.

Didnt think it would be a launch window title and definitely didnt see Miles being the title character. Ballsy move

Seems like more of a spin-off than a full fledged sequel. Is it just DLC to the first game? Wasn’t very clear.
Huh? This isnt DLC. Everything we are seeing are PS5 games, not DLC to PS4 games. GTA V is the only PS4 game in this showcase and they made sure to seperate the console generations

Huh? This isnt DLC. Everything we are seeing are PS5 games, not DLC to PS4 games. GTA V is the only PS4 game in this showcase and they made sure to seperate the console generations

They haven’t made that clear. It could be part of the enhanced version of the first game for PS5

I wanted to wait to get a PS5 until the actual sequel came out. Guess that's not happening now :funny:

Awesome though. Cannot wait

Interesting. Could they be ballsy enough to put out two concurrent games that tie into each other? Like how the Zelda franchise did with Oracle of Seasons/Ages?

That would be hella cool.

Looks super cool, man. Finally we get to swing around NY in the winter! Love all the Christmas decorations, that does make me think Arkham Origins but this isn't another studio tackling it like that one.

First game and DLC took place throughout October-November, this seems to be only weeks later. It's a pretty smart move to give Miles his own breathing room like this narratively, also I'm sure it'll feel pretty different than playing as Peter which should all make it feel like its own unique experience.

I imagine the big sequel to the 2018 game is still a few years off and that one will let us play as both in the same game along with the symbiote suit, whatever new mechanics that might bring.

Was hoping to hold off on getting a PS5 but *sigh* they gotta do this to me and make this a launch title.

Interesting. Could they be ballsy enough to put out two concurrent games that tie into each other? Like how the Zelda franchise did with Oracle of Seasons/Ages?

That would be hella cool.

what do you mean?

I'm pretty sure that this game is an Arkham Origins type deal like was said above. Keeping the franchise alive while "a true sequel" is in development. They got a bunch of ready assets that they can jazz up with ps5 harware

I'm a bit disappointed but I'm sure this will be a blast as well

I wonder who the villains will be. Prowler seems a given, but I'm not too familiar with any other Miles villains since my exposure to him is solely through Spiderverse.

As much as I'd like to play the game, I'm not ready to transition to PS5 yet.

Was not expecting this, those little pieces of gameplay look fantastic. I love how different Mile’s movements look compared to Peter’s. Winter NYC has been a big must of mine and it looks like it doesn’t disappoint.

I like the idea of dealing with Mile’s intro to being a Spider-Man be it’s own little spinoff game. Allows them more time to delve into other things in the actual sequel.

I'm a Parker loyalist so this does nothing for me. Give me the true Spider-Man 2.

Awesome news! I certainly wasn't expecting it to drop this year, even if this is more of a spinoff than a full on sequel. But what makes this great is that now we can have two separate game series within that universe, one for Peter and one for Miles. That way they don't have to share one game and both can be developed more.

What’s crazy to me is that a month ago I would have actually been pretty bummed about this. Had never read or seen anything of Miles other than his very small part in the last game and I didn’t think he left a big impression.

But after watching into the spiderverse a few weeks ago I’m really looking forward to it as that really made me like the character of Miles.

Now we just gotta pray there’s no more of those MJ missions:funny:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"