Sequels Spider-man outfits we haven’t see yet?

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
Hi everyone, can I please have your fave choices for a spider-man outfit choices for the next sequel?

I must admit, I was a bit disappointed they didn’t include the Spider-Man uk outfit in far from home

1. Spider-Man MK 3 Armour

Im sure they could come up with some reason to introduce it. I can see it now being billed as a a sort of halfway point between the Iron Spider & a traditional Spidey suit. Plus it looks like what would have happened if Spider-Man grew up and became Deathstroke, which adds a solid 10 to the cool rating for me lol.

2. "Big Time" Stealth Suit

Basically I just think out of all of them this would likely make the most sense to feature especially if the next Spider-Man will be starting with him as a villain. It's also incredibly rare we get any green in a Spidey colour scheme so would be cool to see it brought to life.

3. Spider-Man PS4 Suit

It's rare that a game creates an original suit that's so damn striking and original looking. The extra splashes of white around the hands and forearms give it a tougher look while keeping that streamlined design.

Honorable Mention: Spider-Man Armour

I know its almost anti everything Spidey is about but I would love to see the Armoured Spider-Man suit. It could even appear as just as a cameo showing that this was Stark's first phase towards building Peter the Iron Spider armour.

The Bombastic Bag-Man!

latest

Oh my gosh yes! And perfect now they’ve got the FF!

I’d really like to see 1, 2, & 3 @jolldan. Admittedly my mind went to the armored Spider-Man too but I don’t think I actually need to see that :D

Future Foundation is another one that is so distinctive I think it could look really cool on the big screen

I’d really like to see 1, 2, & 3 @jolldan. Admittedly my mind went to the armored Spider-Man too but I don’t think I actually need to see that :D
Yeah maybe just show it in the corner of one of Stark's lab's that Peter visits, don't think we need to see it in action.

latest

These could be fun to see in an updated capacity, or maybe in a montage sequence. MCU opened the door to Spider-Man creating new tech suits, maybe he explores outside of the spider persona??

I know its almost anti everything Spidey is about but I would love to see the Armoured Spider-Man suit. It could even appear as just as a cameo showing that this was Stark's first phase towards building Peter the Iron Spider armour.

I think the Insomniac game gave a great update to the Mk 1 armour. I love this suit. No Spider armour has beat it yet imo.

hvfiukvpqn121.jpg

8uscs2su31z11.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"